Isolation drinking

Tiny rebel order arrived , only sent me 7 of the 8 packs I ordered, missing off the Rhubarb and Custard pack , also sent me the wrong glass. The deleivery company also left the two packages on the front door step for hours as nobody was in and said on the deleivery status that I had signed for it, good job nobody nicked them.

Missed my Tiny Rebel order earlier, they came unannounced when I was at work. They then tried again at 5pm when I was out :evil: No email to say they were coming, just "sorry we missed you" and no further details. Bastards!

Got 8 Brewdog Hazy Janes on the way home there - very nice 🍻

Brewdog lost lager at the minute, 1st time I've had it, it's lush

Trip to the offy after for some cans :cool:

It's really cheap on their website. 10% first orders as well (assuming you didn't buy it from there!)

Freedom lost my slab of pilsner. :lol: Second one turned up today, three weeks later. Considering postage is 7 fuckin quid I wasn't pleased. Didn't get anything other than a sorry either, shite customer service that.
They’re consistently good, DEYA.

That DIPA they've got on there atm looks class.

It's really cheap on their website. 10% first orders as well (assuming you didn't buy it from there!)

Freedom lost my slab of pilsner. :lol: Second one turned up today, three weeks later. Considering postage is 7 fuckin quid I wasn't pleased. Didn't get anything other than a sorry either, shite customer service that.

They've stopped doing the NHS discount which is a shame, it’s still decent value though so I’ll be ordering from them again at some point.

Just got a couple bottles to try, will probably order some now like, surprised at how nice it is.

Did they stop doing the 5am Saint? Got a box of mixed bottles last year and that was nice, much nicer than the punk ipa

They've stopped doing the NHS discount which is a shame, it’s still decent value though so I’ll be ordering from them again at some point.

Aye I was just put off by the postage. 6 quid is steep given that the beers aren't cheap either. Might have a look if Mother Kelly's have it in this weekend. A pub nearby has turned into a very niche craft beer bottle shop as well and they're doing some smart stuff. I'm trying to knock the daft spending on the head but there's just fuck all else to enjoy in my life at the minute. :lol:
Just got a couple bottles to try, will probably order some now like, surprised at how nice it is.

Did they stop doing the 5am Saint? Got a box of mixed bottles last year and that was nice, much nicer than the punk ipa

No idea to be honest, I'm not a fan of much of what they do. I'd recommend the Hazy Jane NEIPA though, that's the best thing I've tasted from them.

Last edited:
Aye I was just put off by the postage. 6 quid is steep given that the beers aren't cheap either. Might have a look if Mother Kelly's have it in this weekend. A pub nearby has turned into a very niche craft beer bottle shop as well and they're doing some smart stuff. I'm trying to knock the daft spending on the head but there's just fuck all else to enjoy in my life at the minute. :lol:

No idea to be honest, I'm not a fan of much of what they do. I'd recommend the Hazy Jane NEIPA though, that's the best thing I've tasted from them.

I’m the same :lol: Trying to take a small break at the moment to save up some money and give the liver a rest. Must’ve had 6 straight weeks of getting hammered on a weekend.

Can anyone recommend any "radler" type beer for the Mrs. She likes them on holiday but haven't seen any in the UK really.

Back