Isolation drinking

Tiny Rebel have ripped loads of people off apparently, loads of orders wrong and loads not even turned up and they are just ignoring everyone that complains about it, however if your lucky enough that you beer actually turns like mine has then it’s brilliant gear.

Did you ever get your TR gin? I saw that the saltgrass are selling it, £40 for a bottle like.

I did, eventually 😂. Its nice, not sure its £35 a bottle nice if you pay full whack. The Cwtch is citrussy but there are other citrus gins just as good for less. Tanqueray Rangpur and Blackwoods are good examples. The Clwb Tropica is the better of the two, it does have tropical notes and I'd buy it again but only at the right price.

At £35 you're talking Tanqueray 10 or a host of other good gins.

I got Brewdog gin for £20 before Christmas and that's better value. Another citrussy one but canny.
Tiny Rebel have ripped loads of people off apparently, loads of orders wrong and loads not even turned up and they are just ignoring everyone that complains about it, however if your lucky enough that you beer actually turns like mine has then it’s brilliant gear.

Expanding too quickly. Not enough staff on the online shop so customer services is hit and miss. My issues were sorted eventually. They courier fucked up as well which didn't help.

Last edited:

They've said it'll be sorted.

Mine landed nee bother, thankfully
Gonna sink some vino in the hot tub
On it

Just opened a bottle of red.

No hot tub mind :(

Last edited:
Had a few Woodford Reserve bourbons earlier, followed by 4 goose IPA, currently on my second McEwans Champion then got about 30 bottles of Heineken in the fridge :cool:

Back