Isolation drinking

I shall have one for him marra. All the best, and hopefully you are able to celebrate his life as opposed to mourning his loss (which isn't to say you'll ever be over it).
Gan canny marra, emotional day for you.
Cheers lads I’m happy and sound. I’ve rang the family and spoke to his only son poor fucker was o my six when he passed. Thanks for the kind words.

Fairly acted myself yesterday, I passed out, got a bit sunburn, then rose like the second coming and was still going at 5am when my lass got up to get some water, I’ve been buckled all day.

Couple of rest days now before my birthday Wednesday, actually that’s a lie, BBQ Tuesday afternoon now because the weather is crap on Wednesday.

You need to get on the Heiners if it's just about getting pissed iirc.

Heinamite.

Just been on stella and san miguel. Swigging juice for sitting in the garden.
functioning alcoholic.

Aye could be right. The lack of hangovers is enjoyable and worrying. What i drank last ight would've seen me wrote off today. And probably Monday. Slightly groggy, sorted in 10 minutes. Back at it all day with no effect

Last edited:
Heinamite.

Just been on stella and san miguel. Swigging juice for sitting in the garden.

Aye could be right. The lack of hangovers is enjoyable and worrying. What i drank last ight would've seen me wrote off today. And probably Monday. Slightly groggy, sorted in 10 minutes. Back at it all day with no effect
It has it's pros and cons. We were both a state last night judging by our crack on here last night. Was clamming for a can by tea time.

It has it's pros and cons. We were both a state last night judging by our crack on here last night. Was clamming for a can by tea time.

Aye it got away from me a bit yesterday. Today just immune. Haven't went at it like, just had a can on the go all day. Slow pace. Still done about a dozen cans though. Yesterday was 15 or 16 in a shorter period.
Tbh i think this thread helps a bit to keep a track of things. Also hinders as it encourages. Last couple of weeks though I've knocked it on the head during the week. Sort of. Staying off this thread when not drinking helps. Being on it when drinking helps. Like a support group for drink wankers. Having said all that I'm speeding up now. Can see this going wrong again.

Bottle of Sauvignon blanc, quickly followed by JJ Whitley Raspberry vodka and tonic, with a shot of jagerbomb.

Have to make the most of it as I'm on call from 4am all week

Aye it got away from me a bit yesterday. Today just immune. Haven't went at it like, just had a can on the go all day. Slow pace. Still done about a dozen cans though. Yesterday was 15 or 16 in a shorter period.
Tbh i think this thread helps a bit to keep a track of things. Also hinders as it encourages. Last couple of weeks though I've knocked it on the head during the week. Sort of. Staying off this thread when not drinking helps. Being on it when drinking helps. Like a support group for drink wankers. Having said all that I'm speeding up now. Can see this going wrong again.

For what it's worth mate, you're a canny lad for a smelly mag.

For what it's worth mate, you're a canny lad for a smelly mag.

I shower at least once a day and have a few nice aftershaves.
Newcastle and Sunderland aren't too dissimilar. We are only a few miles apart. We're the same people only difference is the colour of the stripes. Much more in common than we'd care to admit.

Back