Is this the correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know how breakfast got in there :lol: Must be this daft new update on the Fire text entry. However, as you are so simple you can't understand the rest of it because of one word...

There are currently millions of Muslims in France.
So, she wasn't refused entry because she was muslim.
Unless she is the only one that does this there will currently be French citizens who also would refuse. What are they going to do, find them and report them?

There you go. Simple enough even for you.

She hasn’t been refused entry as she was already living there. She was refused citizenship which is a completely different thing.

An extremely poor choice of word my friend, she only had to endure a transitory experience for two seconds to live the rest of her life as she wanted, are you confused or just the usual online pseudo-intellectual?
It's a handshake man, why are you obsessed with forcing somebody to do it? What is your problem?

It's a handshake man, why are you obsessed with forcing somebody to do it? What is your problem?

You're completely missing the point, it's about somebody making a tiny gesture to gain what they want. I say please if I ask for something and thanks when I get something I want, it costs me the sum total of fuck all but gets me everywhere. As I posted I've lived abroad and followed local customs when needed, it's again cost me nothing but I gained a lot.

If I wanted to live somewhere so much I'd go through a transitory experience to achieve that, you've literally posted a word that counters your argument.

Night mate.

You're completely missing the point, it's about somebody making a tiny gesture to gain what they want. I say please if I ask for something and thanks when I get something I want, it costs me the sum total of fuck all but gets me everywhere.
Yes, we all know you're a f***ing whore. Spread your legs and let somebody fuck you up the arse to get something you want. You have no integrity, unlike her.

But it's shaking hands man. Defend that you prick.

Anyway, who's making the bigger gesture? France or her?

Now piss off.

Last edited:
She's just another stupid twat who thinks one of the finest, most inclusive societies on earth should follow her pathetic beliefs . I bet she's just a pain in the arse about everything . Another professional whinger . Tell her to fuck off back to muzzie land .

I think the imams need to be thinking whether they issue a general dispensation ( if that's allowed in Islam ) to get round this specific thing. Unless they don't want to for political reasons of course in which case france is right to object but wrong to give them a battle ground on a minor issue, there would be something else she could do like bow, salute or wave
I do feel a bit dirty being close to some of these posts mind , islamaphobia leaking like fuck everywhere .

Last edited:
Yes, we all know you're a f***ing whore. Spread your legs and let somebody fuck you up the arse to get something you want. You have no integrity, unlike her.

Now piss off.

:lol:

Now piss off.

I'll ignore the first sentences matey haha, I think she's making the greater gesture, she's throwing away a citizenship she clearly wants/needs by not shaking somebody's hand. I'd even go as far to say she's done this knowing full well it'll attract attention from the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back