Is this the correct decision

Another one who is confusing customs with rules. Also, shaky hands rules are no better than sky fairy ones.

There breakfast millions of Muslims in France. Her religion was not the reason she was refused a passport. And were you actually there? How did she actually refuse to shake? You have no idea, and there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.

I think you didn't see the word 'Customs' in my post.

Well then why do you think people who don't follow certain customs shouldn't be allowed to have citizenship. Do you go out Morris dancing or wassailing?

It's nonsense.

If people want to settle in other lands they play by their rules and follow their customs, it's common sense.

If shaking somebody's hand is such a problem then don't move there, I wouldn't move to land that stones people to death, again it's common sense.

Fit in or fuck off.

Strange though, of the millions of Muslims in France, why she was refused citizenship? Not because she was a Muslim, as there's already of millions of them, and they're not a problem.
Was she thalidomide and hence the handshake problem?

If people want to settle in other lands they play by their rules and follow their customs, it's common sense.

If shaking somebody's hand is such a problem then don't move there, I wouldn't move to land that stones people to death, again it's common sense.

Fit in or fuck off.
Play by the rules yes, but follow any old local custom? Get fucked would you.

Stoning people to death v shaking hands? Aye, you've really got a sense of perspective there. Fuck's sake, some people will say anything on the internet to try to defend a ridiculous position. :lol::lol::lol:

Do you even know why we prefer to live in a democracy rather than an oppressive fascist dictatorship? I'll give you a small clue, it's because we don't have to perform for the leader or die.

Play by the rules yes, but follow any old local custom? Get fucked would you.

Stoning people to death v shaking hands? Aye, you've really got a sense of perspective there. Fuck's sake, some people will say anything on the internet to try to defend a ridiculous position. :lol::lol::lol:

Do you even know why we prefer to live in a democracy rather than an oppressive fascist dictatorship? I'll give you a small clue, it's because we don't have to perform for the leader or die.

Well if she followed the old local custom she wouldn't have had the problem would she? It's not a hardship to shake somebody's hand, she didn't, her loss.

To visit some ancient sites I had to follow old local customs, I followed them, I got what I wanted despite it being uncomfortable, common sense strikes again.

It's not a hardship to shake somebody's hand, she didn't, her loss.
It's bullshit when she had the courage of her own convictions. What do France want, a nation of f***ing robots?

To visit some ancient sites I had to follow old local customs, I followed them, I got what I wanted despite it being uncomfortable, common sense strikes again.
Again, confusing a transitory experience, with the rest of her f***ing life.

Get a f***ing grip on reality man.

Back