Is Neil Buchanan off Art Attack Banksy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The original Banksy was from Bristol wasn't he ? Either way now it's a globalist money making scheme using stencils.

Rumour has it that when a painting goes up there's usually a tiny few scrapings of plasticine around the area. There's a good possibility it could actually be, Morph.
I've never seen Morph around lately.

On a serious note, I think this Banksy stuff is a nonsense. Never gets seen doing the stuff and yet it supposedly sells for millions. Banksy's a good name because whoever is behind it is laughing all the way to the bank.

The scarlet pimpernel with a bank account.....hmmmmmm. ;)

Rumour has it that when a painting goes up there's usually a tiny few scrapings of plasticine around the area. There's a good possibility it could actually be, Morph.
I've never seen Morph around lately.

On a serious note, I think this Banksy stuff is a nonsense. Never gets seen doing the stuff and yet it supposedly sells for millions. Banksy's a good name because whoever is behind it is laughing all the way to the bank.

The scarlet pimpernel with a bank account.....hmmmmmm. ;)

Could be a few people doing the street work at this point as its all done out beforehand, the lads putting it on the wall might not be Banksy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back