Is Neil Buchanan off Art Attack Banksy?

If it is then he must be the CBeebies equivalent of the most deeply embedded secret agent ever conceived. Mossad, the CIA and MI6 could only dream of being able to field such a committed mole, spending decades disguised as a Poundland Tony Hart whilst also pulling off Worldwide artistic protest statements worth millions in total secrecy. The Milk Tray man/James Bond but with spray paint and stuffed toys. I'm no fan of ludicrous conspiracy theories but I find 5G causing Covid, Bill Gates funded microchip vaccines and that Pizza shop in the US where Hillary Clinton goes for a 12" deep pan meat feast pizza with extra children limbs and a satanic rites tomato dip on the side much more believable than this one.
In fact, and I say this knowing the full gravity of the statement, he makes Mr. f***ing Tumble look like Richard Pryor, Peter Cook or Billy Connolly as an entertainer. That twat in Brush Strokes was a better painter and he could never in his wildest dreams even come close to his hero Timmy Mallet. There you go, he's a snide Timmy Mallet wannabe.

Imagine if this became my Defoe is a shit signing Gold thread? :lol: :lol:
Bit harsh on Karl Howman

Back