Is Neil Buchanan off Art Attack Banksy?

Dunno, more than 3 though.
My mate reckons he's met Banksy. I don't think he said he met a Banksy. I suppose he could be lying, but he works in the music industry and does meet a lot of famous music people and their connections. It wouldn't be any big deal for him if he had met him so it would be strange for him to make it up.

It's been lined through already hasn't it? Overwritten by another graffer?
It's quite common for it yo happen apparently. There was a famous one on the side of a terrace house in Bristol. The owner of the house put the house up for sale rather than the picture and it started to attract celebrity interest. Someone chucked red paint all over it and Banksy posted on social media that the removal or covering of street art is inevitable.

My mate reckons he's met Banksy. I don't think he said he met a Banksy. I suppose he could be lying, but he works in the music industry and does meet a lot of famous music people and their connections. It wouldn't be any big deal for him if he had met him so it would be strange for him to make it up.
i spent the day with 3D and the rest of the band......not sure banksy was a thing at the time mind and 3Ds street art was very different

Back