Is anyone in a pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the Phoenix like, The Plough is the Fitzgerald's and is one of the better pubs in Crammy. It's called The Lord of The Manor now though (The Phoenix).
Of course, got the name wrong but you know what I meant! P’s!

Of course, got the name wrong but you know what I meant! P’s!

Ano dw, was just for those not from the area, don't want people thinking the Plough is a dive as it's alright. If you said the Blagdon or the Five Ladies / Greens or whatever it's called these days then fair. Some right dives in Crammy for a place which you wouldn't imagine.

So you could stay as long as you weren't expecting a drink?
Do you know if you have to book in advance in the Harbour View or just turn up?

I think you can just turn up..homosexual men get priority due to the blossoming gay scene in the Harbour.

Reckon the Saltgrass will get a visit from the plod as loads of people saying no social distancing in place at all. Hope not mind, cracking pub.

Somebody was being too loud and boisterous. Well not asked to leave per se, but refused any more service.
Not me
So you could stay as long as you weren't expecting a drink?
Do you know if you have to book in advance in the Harbour View or just turn up?
Just turn up
Reckon the Saltgrass will get a visit from the plod as loads of people saying no social distancing in place at all. Hope not mind, cracking pub.
Plod turned up, had a mooch about and left. I think the unwritten rule is going to be do what you want outside. Most people say at tables but plenty standing up in groups as well. No distancing at all in the bogs mind.

Last edited:
Not me

Just turn up

Plod turned up, had a mooch about and left. I think the unwritten rule is going to be do what you want outside. Most people say at tables but plenty standing up in groups as well. No distancing at all in the bogs mind.

Aye I think outside is a different story.

Blue bell toilets are a full blown Covo-Zone.
If there is no surge of CV cases in fulwell in the next week or so its safe to say the virus has gone

I dont think its actually been shut tbh. Been people posting pictures of cocktails online for weeks (indoors)

Saltgrass for 2 hours, absolutely no social distancing.
Kings arms, decent
Wolsey, got asked to leave
Harbour, canny
Roker, refused entry cos not pre booked
And a good night was had by all.
That was basically a normal night out. No restrictions on anything.
Was going to do a Herbal watch but thought it might be bit messy and libellous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back