Is anyone in a pub

went for a wild camp down yorkshire dales and stopped for a pint in a little village near gunnerside, was about 25 different signs plastered all over the front, spray paint on the ground, check points, stand here, dont move till the next person has vacated the bar, only 2 tables for 'drinking only' , the manager was a complete tit. hopefully better landlords show a bit of proportion

going out next saturday down deptford. hopefully people are just trusted to get on with it
Maybe a family member died and he is acutely aware of the damage that can be done. He was trying to minimise the same damage other families.

Maybe.

Did you get in the new beer garden?
The new owners seem to have made an effort.
Hope to get in eventually.
Good Murial on the wall 😁
New owners are spot on, and one of the lads who works behind the bar used to work for Kelvin in the Dolphin. Beer garden is pretty big as well. Only had 3 pints got in at 3:30 and left at 5. Don't know what it was like later on, but any signs of drunkenness and you're told to leave. The lad on the door said to the lads he threw out, "We all like a drink, no one likes a drunk" sums up their policy perfectly.

Maybe a family member died and he is acutely aware of the damage that can be done. He was trying to minimise the same damage other families.

Maybe.

very possible and he has every right to put whatever rules in place that he thinks is best. just saying, its not for me if its going to be like that. just felt like you are doing something wrong

very possible and he has every right to put whatever rules in place that he thinks is best. just saying, its not for me if its going to be like that. just felt like you are doing something wrong
Chances are you are right tho I was just offering some balance. One to miss on your next wild camp.

Maybe while people are still dying and nhs workers frazzled to their wits end and Leics is locked down and west yorks/east lancs on the verge of lockdown you deep deep down know you are doing something wrong.

This is how trusting people results.

Soho pubs to blame as much as the daft gets in that crowd. By and large it was reservations and table service only yesterday from what I saw in the docks / around Liverpool St - zero reason the pubs in Soho should be the exception allowed to let customers come and go as they please taking drinks out into the street and immediately f***ing up social distancing. Police should have moved people on as well.

Maybe while people are still dying and nhs workers frazzled to their wits end and Leics is locked down and west yorks/east lancs on the verge of lockdown you deep deep down know you are doing something wrong.
Whole things f***ing me right off.

Do people just think this shit is going to go away? Absolute selfish arseholes up and down the country who couldn’t give a fuck so long as they have a decent time.

Soho pubs to blame as much as the daft gets in that crowd. By and large it was reservations and table service only yesterday from what I saw in the docks / around Liverpool St - zero reason the pubs in Soho should be the exception allowed to let customers come and go as they please taking drinks out into the street and immediately f***ing up social distancing. Police should have moved people on as well.
It always happens around Soho, the pubs are empty with every fucker drinking on the street. Although those crowds either reflect people just standing around not drinking or the pubs ignoring the numbers that they are serving.

Back