Ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremletts performances in Australia would deem that statement fanciful

Again though until others are given a sustained run its a statement which cant be proved either way

When the selectors backed Bell, you wanted him out, cricket is all about opinion. Jimmy is in vogue at the moment, doesnt make him the best.

If only Mike Selvey had been given a run instead of Willis

If only Neil Mallener ahead of Gough

If only Ed Giddins instead of hoggard - he has a great international record Ed.

if only saj instead of anderson.

if Tremlett gets an extended run in the england team it will be ahead of others before anderson because Anderson is currently the ebst we have.

If martin Bicknell instead of Harmison

When Broad is back in the side which he will be and he is England's best cricketer (along with KP), if Tremlett is doing well as well, Jimmy will come under severe pressure for his place

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time

When Broad is back in the side which he will be and he is England's best cricketer (along with KP), if Tremlett is doing well as well, Jimmy will come under severe pressure for his place

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time

Jimmy is our best bowler - Broad who after 34 tests and an average in the mid to late 30s still doesnt know his best length to bowl. He bowls either too short or too full so can look great, look dangerous but his record shows at the moment he is nothing more than a moderate bowler with the potential to be better. Broad narrowly pipping Bresnan for the 3rd seamer role on the basis that he is a better bat. only slightly tongue in cheek

Jimmy is our best bowler - Broad who after 34 tests and an average in the mid to late 30s still doesnt know his best length to bowl. He bowls either too short or too full so can look great, look dangerous but his record shows at the moment he is nothing more than a moderate bowler with the potential to be better. Broad narrowly pipping Bresnan for the 3rd seamer role on the basis that he is a better bat. only slightly tongue in cheek

some people have short memories. form is temporary class is permanent

in one series Jimmy has gone from not being anyones picks for either this Ashes or the last Ashes as leading wicket taker to now being our best bowler

amazing.

some people have short memories. form is temporary class is permanent

in one series Jimmy has gone from not being anyones picks for either this Ashes or the last Ashes as leading wicket taker to now being our best bowler

amazing.

Hes went from being our best bowler in the summer to our best bowler in the winter :lol:

werent many people saying he was our best bowler in SA last year

I forgot 2 batsman in the worlds top 20, 13 tests later, he is now the best

Jesus wept

Its not my opinion man - I just simply go by the world rankings that has him down as our best quick and the second best quick in the world. You know the very same world rankings that are very significant when they back your own argument.

Save your 'Jesus wepts' for the ICC :)

btw in addition to the Aussies, Tamim and Yousuf are also in the worlds top 20 that makes 4 - the same number India and SA have in there ;)

Its not my opinion man - I just simply go by the world rankings that has him down as our best quick and the second best quick in the world. You know the very same world rankings that are very significant when they back your own argument.

Save your 'Jesus wepts' for the ICC :)

btw in addition to the Aussies, Tamim and Yousuf are also in the worlds top 20 that makes 4 - the same number India and SA have in there ;)

about halfway through the Ashes there were two, I posted the link

Rankings change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back