Ironic cheers for mcgeoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

for passing forward or shouting shoot. Just fuck off man. These people clearly haven’t a fuckin clue.

He’s ran the show tonight and looks like the only player we have who is comfortable on the ball.

Needs to start every game.
Not even worth drawing attention to by posting about it.
Switched on, intelligent player, unlike some on this message board and in the stands it seems.

It’s him or Catts for me and Catts isn’t doing himself any favours. We need a player in the middle that supports the attacks more. Onein is ok at that but is he the answer?

O’Nien was comfortably MOTM for me tonight. Got forward well, had a couple of decent attempts on goal and was a bundle of positive energy all night.

for passing forward or shouting shoot. Just fuck off man. These people clearly haven’t a fuckin clue.

He’s ran the show tonight and looks like the only player we have who is comfortable on the ball.

Did sound very good, mate.

Wins. not draws.

Without wanting to come across like a dick, thats a stupid question.

Fair point, worded it badly. We don't lose when he plays, he seems a lot more calmer for me. He might not always pass forward but he always seems to try and pass quickly, if that means backwards or sidewards its because he wants to keep the ball moving. I actually think he'd be better in the championship when there's a 'bit' more football played.

Some fat ginger bloke behind me called me
Deluded and a divy for saying there was nothing wrong with going back.

Very strange bloke. Also said we should have beat Shrewsbury 5-0 and should have won every game this season.

Power and Catts in front of him and O`Nien..........nah, not for me.

Played well tonight. Nice to see him him showcase his range of passing, O’Nien man of the match tonight though.

He was outstanding. Watch both goals...he starts the move with forward passes and being positive. My favourite player at the minute, O'nien aswel was outstanding.

Fair point, worded it badly. We don't lose when he plays, he seems a lot more calmer for me. He might not always pass forward but he always seems to try and pass quickly, if that means backwards or sidewards its because he wants to keep the ball moving. I actually think he'd be better in the championship when there's a 'bit' more football played.

I know what you mean, but if hes just passing it back to Baldwin or Flanagan then its not really helping the team much

Reminds me a bitof Bridcutt

Think you should instead Mr Rat.
You imply in your random stats that he's restricting goal scoring opportunities when he does play.
Bollocks, I know but at least I know.

Its not a random stats, someone said it was bollocks that we've played our best football when he hasn't been in the side, its not its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back