Ironic cheers for mcgeoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok. You're entitled to your opinion.

We've kept more clean sheets with him in the team, so he's doing his job well enough.

Hes ok like, I think he is a fair enough signing like, and I actually would have him in the side ahead of Power, but he didn't end up in the first XI for a reason like

You're always better when you are out of the side on here

Hes ok like, I think he is a fair enough signing like, and I actually would have him in the side ahead of Power, but he didn't end up in the first XI for a reason like

You're always better when you are out of the side on here
My opinion of him has nothing to do with that hackneyed cliche. I just find it better to judge players on their strengths than make massive generalisations on the fact that they're not a certain type of player. For instance I don't judge McGeouch on the Same criteria as I would McGeady or Maja.

He’s a less able pass it back Jack Colback. Far too negative overall. I’m sure he only made those couple of forward passes when he heard the crowd winding up to give him stick. He’s good in possession and can pass well enough but I’m not sure what it achieves passing it back for a hoof forward. He needs to be a tad more adventurous imo.

My opinion of him has nothing to do with that hackneyed cliche. I just find it better to judge players on their strengths than make massive generalisations on the fact that they're not a certain type of player. For instance I don't judge McGeouch on the Same criteria as I would McGeady or Maja.

Yeah of course

I can see his qualities like, and he does offer something different, I have been a bit disappointed though, he looked good in pre season and not really stood up like I expected.

He’s a less able pass it back Jack Colback. Far too negative overall. I’m sure he only made those couple of forward passes when he heard the crowd winding up to give him stick. He’s good in possession and can pass well enough but I’m not sure what it achieves passing it back for a hoof forward. He needs to be a tad more adventurous imo.

You do need someone to rotate possession but as you say you do need more than that, as all he is doing is giving it back to Baldwin who then goes on to lose it.

for passing forward or shouting shoot. Just fuck off man. These people clearly haven’t a fuckin clue.

He’s ran the show tonight and looks like the only player we have who is comfortable on the ball.

Needs to start every game.

You are easily pleased f***ing hell against academy players ?
The problem he has is ingrained in his game
He gets the ball and immediately turns towards his defence, playing a sideways or usually backward ball
Now our defence has to hit it long or try and play out.... Usually hit long and lose possession
Tbf the 2 forward passes he did tonight we're canny.
Should practice more

It’s him or Catts for me and Catts isn’t doing himself any favours. We need a player in the middle that supports the attacks more. Onein is ok at that but is he the answer?

Give over man :lol::lol:

It’s him or Catts for me and Catts isn’t doing himself any favours. We need a player in the middle that supports the attacks more. Onein is ok at that but is he the answer?

No way you can have Power ahead of either of them like.

Better school kids than your lot tho, its really sticking in your craw isn't it .:eek::eek:
Hmmmm! When you grow up(if you do), the pain of your beatings from us may recede.

Mind this season's (pantomime) performances by your alleged team will take longer to fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back