Iran shoots down US drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be interesting. Some USA press are saying that that’s exactly what he won’t do. Coming up to election & way of saying he’s genuinely not like the rest.

Trump would sell his daughterwife (not an error, he says creepy shit about ivanka) to the Iranians if it allowed him to play president for 4 more years.

The guy is the biggest flip flopping hypocrite in living memory... possibly ever to sit in the oval office.

Last edited:
Trump would sell his daughter to the Iranians if it allowed him to play president for 4 more years.

The guy is the biggest flip flopping hypocrite in living memory... possibly ever to sit in the oval office.
All leaders tend to be full of shit, some are just better at disguising the shit they spout than others.
Even if they’d just taken the orange fellas phone off him he’d not have looked quite the twat he does...goes for most politicians really

All leaders tend to be full of shit, some are just better at disguising the shit they spout than others.
Even if they’d just taken the orange fellas phone off him he’d not have looked quite the test he does
I get where you are coming from but I have to disagree.

This guy is another level of incompetence, arrogance and hypocrisy.

He's a draft dodger, he's a whiny little bitch, he's a traitor, he's egotistical, he's rude, he's dumb and he's a the ultimate narcissist.

All people do things that are wrong, most politicians do things that are wrong but this guy has lowered the bar further than ever before in living memory for the oval office

I get where you are coming from but I have to disagree.

This guy is another level of incompetence, arrogance and hypocrisy.

He's a draft dodger, he's a whiny little bitch, he's a traitor, he's egotistical, he's rude, he's dumb and he's a the ultimate narcissist.

All people do things that are wrong, most politicians do things that are wrong but this guy has lowered the bar further than ever before in living memory for the oval office
Oh I don’t dispute he’s as dumb as a post and a massive narcissist, but I just see the fool as a passing phase in American presidents, before we know it the knacker will be gone from all view and the next POTUS steps up.
At least with his buffoonery we can be pretty sure any military action threatened is bullshit, just likes the sound of his own voice

I’d put that fucknut dubya on a more dangerous level by far, we are still seeing the effect of that nugget and will do for decades to come

Last edited:
Oh I don’t dispute he’s as dumb as a post and a massive narcissist, but I just see the fool as a passing phase in American presidents, before we know it the knacker will be gone from all view and the next POTUS steps up.
At least with his buffoonery we can be pretty sure any military action threatened is bullshit, just likes the sound of his own voice

I’d put that fucknut dubya on a more dangerous level by far, we are still seeing the effect of that nugget and will do for decades to come
The weird dichotomy we have is how much influence the military have over the president.

Anyone who's read up about the cuban missile crisis knows essentially the military were willing to go for a nuclear war and kennedy pulled back from it.

It's no secret that the head of military were very divided over Iraq in the bush administration and cheney had those who didn't agree pushed to one side.

Finally we had Obama who was incredibly anti-war in his campaign yet all of a sudden when he assumed office something was said that convinced him to step up drone strikes etc.

I wonder how the military handle trump cos on the one hand they love a good fight, but a fight boosts the presidents ratings usually and my god they have to hate this president. A draft dodger who has maligned john mccain, a war hero, and a president that has basically slagged off all of the intelligence services.

The weird dichotomy we have is how much influence the military have over the president.

Anyone who's read up about the cuban missile crisis knows essentially the military were willing to go for a nuclear war and kennedy pulled back from it.

It's no secret that the head of military were very divided over Iraq in the bush administration and cheney had those who didn't agree pushed to one side.

Finally we had Obama who was incredibly anti-war in his campaign yet all of a sudden when he assumed office something was said that convinced him to step up drone strikes etc.

I wonder how the military handle trump cos on the one hand they love a good fight, but a fight boosts the presidents ratings usually and my god they have to hate this president. A draft dodger who has maligned john mccain, a war hero, and a president that has basically slagged off all of the intelligence services.
Cynical but I’d guess most military people at the very top are more concerned with safe guarding budgets and having their toys more than anything else.

Also iirc MacArthur was all for nuking n.korea when they hit stalemate, f***ing crackers some of the American generals over the years and Johnson wasn’t averse to giving the military a bit more leeway in Vietnam

Cynical but I’d guess most military people at the very top are more concerned with safe guarding budgets and having their toys more than anything else.

Also iirc MacArthur was all for nuking n.korea when they hit stalemate, f***ing crackers some of the American generals over the years and Johnson wasn’t averse to giving the military a bit more leeway in Vietnam
It is crazy like, you've got to wonder how that level of weapon development affected a generals rationale if it did at all.

MacArthur was born shortly before most of the U.S made use of the springfield 84 rifle. Single shot, 10 rounds a minute.

And when he died the military could destroy a city with the push of a button.

Steady on marra. I'm a fat mess. Please don't compare me with that fucker.
And he became the president.... so don't let it knock your confidence! :lol:

It is crazy like, you've got to wonder how that level of weapon development affected a generals rationale if it did at all.

MacArthur was born shortly before most of the U.S made use of the springfield 84 rifle. Single shot, 10 rounds a minute.

And when he died the military could destroy a city with the push of a button.
It’s quite an amazing feat development wise how fast and efficiently the human being has streamlined the killing machine in the last 150 years, as for generals I think they’ve always been mad bastards...just look at the charge of the light brigade for evidence of that a bit further back

Imagine all that effort being put into something worthwhile like electric cars

It’s quite an amazing feat development wise how fast and efficiently the human being has streamlined the killing machine in the last 150 years, as for generals I think they’ve always been mad bastards...just look at the charge of the light brigade for evidence of that a bit further back
You're always gonna be a little more guts and glory when it's not your life on the line.

reckon any war that America steps into in a big way would get quite a different reaction nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back