Iran shoots down US drone

There was a state wide TV/radio 'alert' yesterday in the state of Georgia. It turned out to be a test, but they didn't state that. The message was along the lines of the whole state being contaminated with radiation and everyone to stay indoors :) I wonder what the point was, monitoring reaction times is all I could come up with.

America is in a perpetual state of war, an article in the Washington Post reckoned they've tried to overthrow foreign governments 72 times since the end of WW2.

And we're supposed to believe that Russia or China or Iran or Islam are threats to world peace.

There was a state wide TV/radio 'alert' yesterday in the state of Georgia. It turned out to be a test, but they didn't state that. The message was along the lines of the whole state being contaminated with radiation and everyone to stay indoors :) I wonder what the point was, monitoring reaction times is all I could come up with.

Similar happened in Flint, Michigan a few years ago. No prior warnings to the locals so obviously scared the shit out of them.

Back