IPL auction 2021

I’ve said all along the lack of English coaches has a massive impact

few on here rubbished it but it’s true

Just mad some of the England lads who don’t get deals

How much did Smith go for in ££?

Just over £200k. It's insane how bad Rajasthan Royals' Indian players are compared to Mumbai.

Good list of the squads etc. the ones who've been bought today are the ones without a star.

Hmm amazing that Umesh Yadav only went for 100 lakhs.
Expect Jamieson to go for plenty.

Last edited:
Tom Curran getting over half a million... did they not watch him bowl last year?!? His IPL economy rate after 10 matches is... 11.5

Seems to be any international seamer who can bat gets £££

Yea players can be bought later or brought in as cover if one of their squad gets injured.

What happens if a player goes unsold, is that it for them or can they get picked up later?
I think they can get picked up as a free agent if a franchise had not filled it's overseas quota not sure about domestic players.
Just over £200k. It's insane how bad Rajasthan Royals' Indian players are compared to Mumbai.

Good list of the squads etc. the ones who've been bought today are the ones without a star.

Hmm amazing that Umesh Yadav only went for 100 lakhs.
Expect Jamieson to go for plenty.
Jamieson gone for £1,500,000. Christ I don't think I had heard of him 8 months ago.

Last edited:
shows you what I know about cricket

how Smith can get sold ahead of Hales n co

They are just much better players, Smith wpuldnt get near out t20 side
Maxwell also gets loads of bits, he has been useless last few years

helps having a lot of aussies coaches there mind
You said it.

Just look at sachins kid getting signed despite averaging 3

Even Adam Milne the Kiwi went for 350 grand as a back up. I think Woody might have turned out a possible massive pay day.

Aye, big mistake

Fair enough spend time with family, but if you can get 5 times your year salary for 2 month's work

Someone criticised me for suggesting that English players get ignored because a lack of English coaches, but its true, and lot of ex players on twitter, and ITK journos saying this too.

Some ridiculous deals for players there who have been poor in the IPL for quite a while

Back