IPL 2019

Nope. BCCI have sold all UK rights to matches in India to Star's online platform. Not on TV at all. Even if the star thing was free I wouldn't be watching. Hate streaming cricket when I could be watching on a big screen in my armchair

I thought sky signed a multi year deal last year.
Christ, I’m going to have one mardy 6 year old when he finds out about this!
They did but the BCCI's power trumps even Murdoch's. Similar to when they sudden decided that Sky would have to pay a huge fee to allow their team into the grounds so they ended up commentating in a studio at home

Showing on Sky 729 according to the Yorkie forum, should you give a fuck. Will probably watch intermittently until the proper stuff starts on 5th April :cool:

Will probably record and watch as live mind as the repetitive adverts after every over and wicket drive me batty on these random asian channels. Couldn't watch anything longer than a T20 on them.

Will be watching Rajasthan games if I can, Stokes, Buttler, Archer

There’s a lad called Shashank Singh in their squad too. One to watch if he gets in side at some point.

Played in the Durham
Cricket League a few years back for Boldon CA. Unbelievable talent. When I say a “beautiful/destructive bat” I mean exactly that. Was a lovely lad too. Spoke to him a couple of times via Facebook and WhatsApp since he went back to get opinions on Indian lads who have been huge successes over here as well. He was signed up by Delhi a couple of years back iirc but didn’t play.

Wish him luck in his maiden IPL season with RR.

Last edited:
There’s a lad called Shashank Singh in their squad too. One to watch if he gets in side at some point.

Played in the Durham
Cricket League a few years back for Boldon CA. Unbelievable talent. When I say a “beautiful/destructive bat” I mean exactly that. Was a lovely lad too. Spoke to him a couple of times via Facebook and WhatsApp since he went back to get opinions on Indian lads who have been huge successes over here as well. He was signed up by Delhi a couple of years back iirc but didn’t play.

Good to see you post marra

Played in the Durham

Interesting, will keep an eye out for him, cheers.

Back