Interest Rates to rise this week?

I did say rates will rise to 5.5% but some brokers are predicting reductions and the reductions will come as fast as the rises.

Lets honest though no one really knows.

Mortgage brokers? I'm talking about the actual financial markets.

But yeah, no one really knows. A global event could easily change them either way.

Very, very rare that a reduction in prices matches the original rise.

Once they've got us used to the higher price, they know we'll be grateful for any reduction, no matter how small. And so their profits increase even more.

Taking the p!ss out of us, man.
Agreed. I can see these mental prices being like this for years. We need some competition to get better deals

Heading for another ride with the boe.

Been told to expect to get as high as 6% by my advisor. Expecting another 0.25% in two weeks time.

Many mortgage offers have been pulled since Thursday. Mine has changed 3 times since then.

Looks like I’m going to pull out of buying a new Kip now. Will probably take mine off the market and stay put.

Been told to expect to get as high as 6% by my advisor. Expecting another 0.25% in two weeks time.

Many mortgage offers have been pulled since Thursday. Mine has changed 3 times since then.

Looks like I’m going to pull out of buying a new Kip now. Will probably take mine off the market and stay put.
Might as well keep putting them up and hoping for the best because that’s all they have left now.

Old MT will be out of shoes soon.

Really? Which banks are actually pulling offers?

Back