Insulate Britain

Fair points but if we are going to do anything about climate change then people’s lives will be affected. The politicians are scared to say that. Witness BJ and his ‘going green is easy’ bullshit.
I no longer eat meat because of the damage it has already done to the world. The disaster has already happened.

Vast majority of punters don't care.

Fair points but if we are going to do anything about climate change then people’s lives will be affected. The politicians are scared to say that. Witness BJ and his ‘going green is easy’ bullshit.
So what would you like to see happen that would help this situation and make Britain greener?
I'd like to say the world but that will not happen

So what would you like to see happen that would help this situation and make Britain greener?
I'd like to say the world but that will not happen
For the politicians to come clean and recognise the dire straights we are in. Aim for carbon neutrality by end of decade with laws to back this up.
Zero chance of it happening so I back all direct action until we see some progress.

Democracy is a sliding scale system governed by many things...it is never going to be universally embraced due to wealth, power, religion and a shit load of other stuff.

That was a different location, not sure the two are linked. The lady clearly says her mother is in Canterbury
Yeah, just read its separate. The woman begging to be let through's 81yr old mother had just been taken to hospital and the video with the paramedics pleading to be let through in their ambulance was at another location.

Yeah, just read its separate. The woman begging to be let through's 81yr old mother had just been taken to hospital and the video with the paramedics pleading to be let through in their ambulance was at another location.
Not like you to believe any shite that you read without questioning, whether it’s an entitled Karen in her Mercedes or your hero Trump suckering you in.

Not like you to believe any shite that you read without questioning, whether it’s an entitled Karen in her Mercedes or your hero Trump suckering you in.

Entitled Karen?

She was upset because her mother was sick in hospital and she was being prevented from seeing her by people who as far as anyone can tell just stand there with bemused looks on their faces as if they’re being perfectly reasonable and anyone objecting to having their journey interrupted is somehow being unreasonable.

Entitled Karen?

She was upset because her mother was sick in hospital and she was being prevented from seeing her by people who as far as anyone can tell just stand there with bemused looks on their faces as if they’re being perfectly reasonable and anyone objecting to having their journey interrupted is somehow being unreasonable.
There’s always going to be a bit of fallout in any campaign. Plenty of trains to Canterbury.

Back