Inside the Freemasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting on Sky 1, let's see what bullshiy they come up with to try and prove it's holier than thou.

@ProfessionalMackem

Mate, you know, I know, Im guessing most people know that a good majority of the shite we see on murdock tv is propaganda. Especially all the CT stuff on discovery and history channel.

Let us know what its like marra. I will not be watching it lol

I will add that that vast majority of freemasons are sound normal people just networking and that, its the satan kernts that want to or already are at the top are the real arseholes.

Last edited:
Mate, you know, I know, Im guessing most people know that a good majority of the shite we see on murdock tv is propaganda. Especially all the CT stuff on discovery and history channel.

Let us know what its like marra. I will not be watching it lol

I will add that that vast majority of freemasons are sound normal people just networking and that, its the satan kernts that want to are at the top are the real arseholes.
Tbh mate I didn't watch it because there's noway they were going to cover any of the juicy stuff.

Good post as usual though mate.

Aye, it's been a bit quiet lately on here, think we may need a 'bomb', fancy a Rothschilds thread tomorrow?

Mate, I know. Tell me about it. I haven't been helping the cause either the last few months. Ive had a few threads nearly ready but never had the chance (I only start threads if I can constantly contribute rather than setting one off and not posting). Been so busy doing up the house, work etc. It will be all over in the next 7-10 weeks though. So Ill be back in the game. Invest in tin foil shares marra. They gonna rocket soon lol

Mate, any thread from you would be ace. Rothchilds is always a interesting topic. Plus I wouldn't mind a one about the wests shenanigans in syria. We helping the rebels again to topple assad. Wonder how long it will take for them "friends" to turn into the enemy. History rinses repeats itself again. Do we ever learn?

Licky arse.

Its not.

We can all appreciate each others input on here without having to resort to salad tossing. Its a very mature gentlemanly thing to do.

Licky arse.
Knobhead.

Mate, I know. Tell me about it. I haven't been helping the cause either the last few months. Ive had a few threads nearly ready but never had the chance (I only start threads if I can constantly contribute rather than setting one off and not posting). Been so busy doing up the house, work etc. It will be all over in the next 7-10 weeks though. So Ill be back in the game. Invest in tin foil shares marra. They gonna rocket soon lol

Mate, any thread from you would be ace. Rothchilds is always a interesting topic. Plus I wouldn't mind a one about the wests shenanigans in syria. We helping the rebels again to topple assad. Wonder how long it will take for them "friends" to turn into the enemy. History rinses repeats itself again. Do we ever learn?

Its not.

We can all appreciate each others input on here without having to resort to salad tossing. Its a very mature gentlemanly thing to do.
I know what you mean, I've had my ban to contend with and then like you, if I havent got the time then I won't post.

A Syria thread would be good, problem with that one is theres been so many I'm not sure we'd get any sort of objectivity, even less than normal but I've been doing a lot of reading about the Syria shenanigans...so many things don't add up. Remember I said a while ago that Putin could turn out to be the relative good guy of our times...;)

I'll see if I can get something going tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm a mason, originally joined as was curious about it and wanted to know more
It's actually a good piss up with loads of canny blokes who raise loads for charity.
The history and the symbolism is canny interesting but it's not that exciting unfortunately, nothing to see here for the CTs

Its not.

@Cowvahlo to me in a PM that he wants to penetrate you.

I'm a mason, originally joined as was curious about it and wanted to know more
It's actually a good piss up with loads of canny blokes who raise loads for charity.
The history and the symbolism is canny interesting but it's not that exciting unfortunately, nothing to see here for the CTs
That's exactly what you'd say if there was something sinister to be hidden at all costs.

Who made Steve Guttenberg a star?

I'd love to join. I understand that my great grandfather was pretty high up in the society, but then my grandfather and farther are catholic's so can't join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back