Inside No.9

Excuse the bump. Started watching last night.. ended up watching 5 episodes on the bounce. :lol:

Best TV I've seen for a good while. Only got 5 series to watch. :cool:

There's only been 4 series so far, unless you've managed to get inside the legendary Number 9 and discovered the fabled cursed series that was originally going to be series 3?

Was a really good series overall but the awards one was terrible, by far the worst one they've made.

It was poor.

Oddly enough, I was talking to an old colleague of mine, who's a big fan of both TLOG and Inside No 9, and he was slightly disappointed by this series. He really rated both Zanzibar and Once Removed, disliked And The Winner Is... and reckoned the other three were fairly good but nothing special by the standards of series 1 to 3.

There's only been 4 series so far, unless you've managed to get inside the legendary Number 9 and discovered the fabled cursed series that was originally going to be series 3?

Just going on imdb says there are 5 series. :cry:

Was a really good series overall but the awards one was terrible, by far the worst one they've made.

Only seen 5 episodes but this was the only one where I spotted the "twist" very early on.

Just been having a browse through the episodes and realised Ihave seen one before.. The one in the wardrobe.. wasn't impressed with that one tbh.

It was poor.

Oddly enough, I was talking to an old colleague of mine, who's a big fan of both TLOG and Inside No 9, and he was slightly disappointed by this series. He really rated both Zanzibar and Once Removed, disliked And The Winner Is... and reckoned the other three were fairly good but nothing special by the standards of series 1 to 3.

I think it's been as good as the others, most have 2-3 episodes that really stand out.

Just been having a browse through the episodes and realised Ihave seen one before.. The one in the wardrobe.. wasn't impressed with that one tbh.

Always seems to divide opinion that one.

It was poor.

I thought the Cheese and Crackers episode was up there with the very best.

Always seems to divide opinion that one.
Sardines? Again, i thought it was brilliant.

Sardines was shite imo not seen any others but will give it a go sometime.

Noticed "La Couchette" was on BBC 2 last night from series 2, so they maybe repeating a few more in the coming weeks for anyone that's interested.

That was the first one I saw and didn't bother with any more till the current series started. Thought they were really good so just watched the Sheridan Smith one someone mentioned and that was class. Going to binge watch the rest on Netflix now.

Back