Inside No.9

Some of them suffer from what you could call 'Hello Dave Syndrome'
...by that I mean I love seeing Shearsmith be funny/silly/frightening and the episodes where he's just fairly normal frustrate me. Not always but often. Maybe unless Pemberton takes up the flack...
that said the first three were fantastic this series - other three ok

Think it's been a brilliant series, with the usual one bang average episode. Programmes of this nature are always going to be slightly hit and miss, but I don't think there are any really 'poor' episodes.

The thing is, when someone describes and episode as poor, it's usually in comparison to the other Inside No 9 episodes, not poor in comparison to TV generally.

Watched another 3 last night, the rock star breath in balloon, The Harrowing (precious) :eek: and the one with Sheridan Smith in her naughty nun get up (wadtastic.. and before I get bollocked I did search for a pic).

All the above brilliant.

only just got round to watching the last episode of the new series last night, enjoyed it - another good one... they telegraphed a few things which have been mentioned already. an entertaining way to spend half an hour.

Inside No 9 Live: Dead Line is on tonight - BBC2 9 pm.

The 25th episode of Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith's anthology series is a Halloween special performed and broadcast live. A man finds an old mobile phone in a graveyard and decides to try and return it to its owner. But no good deed goes unpunished, and his investigation into the mystery leads him into a nightmare of his own making.

Inside No 9 Live: Dead Line is on tonight - BBC2 9 pm.

The 25th episode of Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith's anthology series is a Halloween special performed and broadcast live. A man finds an old mobile phone in a graveyard and decides to try and return it to its owner. But no good deed goes unpunished, and his investigation into the mystery leads him into a nightmare of his own making.

9pm ! It's 10 o'clock isn't it ?

Back