Inside No.9

I've yet to watch it but there's usually one each series which isn't quite up to scratch. Series 1: Last Gasp, Series 2: Nana's Party, Series 3: Empty Orchestra.

I quite liked Nanas Party tbf. But agree, thought last night's was okay but nothing more. Very meh.

That was mint, got the average one out of the way last week and back on form. They do tension better than most horror directors.

Nothing as good as this comedy wise in this country except BBC news!

I think the thing that makes it exceptional is that it is a mixture of genres and you don't know what to expect.

Tonights was a mixture of comedy, horror, and tragedy.

I think the thing that makes it exceptional is that it is a mixture of genres and you don't know what to expect.

Tonights was a mixture of comedy, horror, and tragedy.
Haven’t watched tonight’s yet and some of the episodes haven’t been fantastic but they always strive for originality!

I’m getting better at spotting things:

When she propped that floorboard up, I was thinking, “those nails look nasty, she should really turn that round or someone is gonna get a nasty nick”

When she propped that floorboard up, I was thinking, “those nails look nasty, she should really turn that round or someone is gonna get a nasty nick”
Noooooo!

I said immediately the old bloke can't be dead as the VHS and hare was locked in the safe after his suicide video./SPOILER]

Said about two minutes in that somebody watching would do well to find the famous rabbit in that horde of rubbish and then they had to bloody go and make it the focus of the episode, didnt they :lol:

Tonights was up there with the very best arguably vying for the best.
I thought it was the third best of the series, but I'm still not sure what to fully make of it. The Maz character was really annoying, not sure if that was through bad or good acting. Always nice to see Neil from the Young Ones though :lol:

Back