Inside No.9

See, think they're two of the best. Not as multi layered as others so I understand about not rewatching.

Tonights was excellent, the body revealing set piece was magnificent.
Yes it was class, back to their best with that one IMHO. Such clever blokes.

Question: I hate League of Gentlemen but love Black Mirror, will I like this or not?
I can't get away with League of Gentlemen but love Inside Number 9.

Last night's was excellent. How long is a yonk? :lol:

I tend to find them hit or miss compared to LoG. When they hit they smash it out of the park. When they miss they're dull. Great series overall though.

Watched them all from series one over the last couple of weeks,brilliant stuff.
Me too. I can't believe how brilliant Shearsmith and Pemberton are. The word gets overused but they surely are a couple of geniuses? I'm talking Chaplin, Marx Bros and Laurel & Hardy levels.
Just seen the Witch trial one - hilarious. and the Sheridan Smith one pretty much had me in tears. Amazing performance by her. And that one on the French train with Jack Whitehall :lol:

Me too. I can't believe how brilliant Shearsmith and Pemberton are. The word gets overused but they surely are a couple of geniuses? I'm talking Chaplin, Marx Bros and Laurel & Hardy levels.
Just seen the Witch trial one - hilarious. and the Sheridan Smith one pretty much had me in tears. Amazing performance by her. And that one on the French train with Jack Whitehall :lol:
Aye,the one with Sheridan Smith was brilliant,the crossword one was up there as well.

Back