Inside No.9

Just watched Tuesdays, outstanding. It's unbelievably clever and this series has started so brilliantly. Glad to see there's no over-reliance on dark comedy, I'd hate them to become a parody and it seems they won't, they get better and better.

So well acted, some brilliant routines and despite having known the characters for 25 minutes the ending was extremely sad and poignant.

Just watched Tuesdays, outstanding. It's unbelievably clever and this series has started so brilliantly. Glad to see there's no over-reliance on dark comedy, I'd hate them to become a parody and it seems they won't, they get better and better.

So well acted, some brilliant routines and despite having known the characters for 25 minutes the ending was extremely sad and poignant.
It's superb the way they can consistently create characters, with full back stories, that have you caring about them whilst telling an entertaining story, without resorting to any exposition, all in 30 minutes!!

Great show , Cheese and Crackers was / we’re excellent!
just caught up with this weeks one, thought it a good standard yet again. bittersweet with some good jokes and interesting narrative... the bird out of car share must have been busy with them, she was in the Christmas league shows too...

just caught up with this weeks one, thought it a good standard yet again. bittersweet with some good jokes and interesting narrative... the bird out of car share must have been busy with them, she was in the Christmas league shows too...

That’s Sian Gibson , apparently she is a very good comedy writer as well !

Both episodes have been OK, neither I'd watch again. Hoping for something very dark next week.

She was Al's girlfriend who Pop made uncomfortable way back in season 1 or 2. It was good continuity bringing her back.

Never watched an episode before a few days ago when Danny Baker was waxing lyrical on Twitter about it justifying the invention of television.
All episodes from series 1-3 on iplayer until Monday. I've watched series 1 so far and frankly it's a work of genius.
Star of the show so far is Migg.

Back