Insanity workout

the globe jumps are f***ing impossible in a small room like..

also the low plank oblique, couldn't seem to do it without slipping forward all the time.

does everyone stick to the diet plan as i work shifts and can see myself really struggling with that plus its very american!!! and do you lot use the recovery drinks or is it just a case of some protein from my protein before and after workout?

does everyone stick to the diet plan as i work shifts and can see myself really struggling with that plus its very american!!! and do you lot use the recovery drinks or is it just a case of some protein from my protein before and after workout?

:mad: i dont wanna do a diet plan or recovery drinks.. i just wanna do the work out.. would that still work?

Well I just depends what results you want. If you want the full transformation after 90 days then stick to the diet...if you'd rather not have to be as picky but also have lesser results then don't! My diet is generally 40:40:20 of protein, carbs and fats but I'm not castigating myself if I have something different. This week I've got pissed, had a 14" pizza and a chicken kebab wrap. As long as you commit fully to the workouts the worst thing that will happen (in my opinion) is that you'll maintain rather than improve, which I can live with.

I've done two Insanity workouts today and having pancakes tonight. :-D

Well I just depends what results you want. If you want the full transformation after 90 days then stick to the diet...if you'd rather not have to be as picky but also have lesser results then don't! My diet is generally 40:40:20 of protein, carbs and fats but I'm not castigating myself if I have something different. This week I've got pissed, had a 14" pizza and a chicken kebab wrap. As long as you commit fully to the workouts the worst thing that will happen (in my opinion) is that you'll maintain rather than improve, which I can live with.

I've done two Insanity workouts today and having pancakes tonight. :-D

At the mo' mate its simply weight loss, and lung capacity. I doubt that I will ever want to have the physique or be in racing form - i'm too busy..

Just wanna pop the DVD in, get sweaty and see some quick gains.. And i'm sick of pounding the tarmac..

At the mo' mate its simply weight loss, and lung capacity. I doubt that I will ever want to have the physique or be in racing form - i'm too busy..

Just wanna pop the DVD in, get sweaty and see some quick gains.. And i'm sick of pounding the tarmac..

I don't know anything scientific about fitness etc but in my opinion I'd say go for it :) . The workouts are too intense to not help with weight loss.

If you do the insanity workout and eat a bit of shite but not a lot you'd probably still lose, slowly. For best results diet with the workout it'll aid in losing/toning pretty quickly.

:mad: i dont wanna do a diet plan or recovery drinks.. i just wanna do the work out.. would that still work?

You're on a reasonably strict diet already aren't you? The total calories and macros are what's really important not eating the exact bland sounding shit in the plan. That research the other week showed there was no evidence specific recovery drinks actually work anyway, as long as you're getting enough protein in your diet. Doing the workouts will probably get you toned up better than just running or doing other cardio too.

You're on a reasonably strict diet already aren't you? The total calories and macros are what's really important not eating the exact bland sounding shit in the plan. That research the other week showed there was no evidence specific recovery drinks actually work anyway, as long as you're getting enough protein in your diet. Doing the workouts will probably get you toned up better than just running or doing other cardio too.

yeah, I'm managing my own diet; although with little focus on anything other then the calorie intake - it's working when combined with my running.

Excellent though, that's exactly what I wanted to hear Hammer. :cool:

Is the answer.

Any of these diet selling gurus that tells you that you "won't maximise your gains" because you aren't doing their plan is talking utter shit. You may also hear the same from those with an orthorexic approach towards their diet; because eating bland, dull, tasteless shit and going through a painful diet makes them feel superior and don't like to comprehend/concede that an enjoyable approach to eating can yield better results.

did the plyometric cardio one first, missed out the fitness test. wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be, although my calfs are now as tight as a drum and have been for the past 2 days since I last 'insanitised'

did the plyometric cardio one first, missed out the fitness test. wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be, although my calfs are now as tight as a drum and have been for the past 2 days since I last 'insanitised'

Just done that and was physically sick, didn't release how unhealthy i actually was.

just completed the fit test. Top notch workout this.

perfect cardio workout to get me into top fitness for the Stampede in October. beats going for constant runs or machines at the gym. working this into a fitness programme will be unreal results.

done cardio power and resistance last night. calfs are not as tender as they were after episode 1, must be doing me good. some lovely 'beaver' shots on episode 2 anarl

Back