Insanity workout

Lad at work has just dropped from 17 stone 4 lbs to 16 stone 1 lb in 5 weeks of doing this. he's going to get me a copy. I'll be dead in a week i recon!

Running,lifting weights and cutting back on the calories would most prob have the same effect.

what is this first workout you've all tried thats had you sweating like fat kids in a sweet shop?

post it up someone.

My mates just started this. Im trying to acquire it but not sure what format you are supposed to get. Is there any you can put on normal cd-rs ? If not, what format does it need to be to go on dvd?

I can see this being really handy for the autumn/winter when i cant be arsed to go to the gym before work. Hopefully this is the year i dont end up a proper fat fuck in december. :lol:

The dvd's I bought don't work on the living room player. Not sure about in my room so I'll have to get some new DVDs. Think I got dvdr+, so I'll have to try - .

Couple of the lads and lasses from the boot camp I go to have the vids and say its tough. Prefer the great outdoors myself, but with all this rain I'm starting to waver...

the basketball drills on the first proper workout are killer, being in the plank/press up position for that long. Was really struggling because my feet were slipping on the sweat on the floor.

Are you guys watching it from your pc? I don't have a clue what type of DVD to buy to make it work with our DVD players as the ones I have don't work for some reason. Really want to get started on this too.

Are you guys watching it from your pc? I don't have a clue what type of DVD to buy to make it work with our DVD players as the ones I have don't work for some reason. Really want to get started on this too.

Just straight off the laptop mate.

Starting week 2 today. The amount you sweat afterwards is unbelievable. Even a good hour or so after I finish I'm always drenched. Pretty minging like. :lol:

Just straight off the laptop mate.

Starting week 2 today. The amount you sweat afterwards is unbelievable. Even a good hour or so after I finish I'm always drenched. Pretty minging like. :lol:

Our laptop is shite. Might have to be a case of trying it on the Xbox then plugging that in downstairs.

Well here I am lying on the floor in a pool of sweat again. :lol:

Had a cheat day yesterday - was horribly hungover so missed a day but carried on the calander. Will also miss Saturday/Sunday. Just means I have more rest days. Oh well.

I'm definitely getting better. Shame I have a shite diet really. I'm starting to find it addictive but I have the nagging feeling I'm not getting better but just trying less.

Back