Insanity workout

Haway then, post up your scores. After about 10 of them press up things I just lay on the floor face down.

I never kept count. They would have been shite anyway, and doing the exercises alone was hard enough, let alone having to think at the same time! I'll put some up next time I try it.

On the jumpy squat square rotation things I did about 4. :lol:

Good, think I only have 5 left!

sort me some dvds out for me to copy it for you Dan, I'm skint as. I'll get you the trackers etc as well.

I'm only on me second day, never known pain like it. I couldnt even finish the fit test :lol::lol:

it was arful like, by the time I got to the globe jumps...the last one is killer too as my legs were killing.

I'm not starting it properly for a week or two, gonna keep having rest days until I reckon I can do it more justice.

I'm still sore today off doing the fit test on saturday (though I did play footy last night)...just did it again tonight and did a lot better. If you're serious about doing it you just have to push through the pain.

Have you got any? If so, use them, tell me what ones you want then al buy them, give you them Sunday?

I'll ask me sister if she's got any, if I've got em, I'll just do em for you if not I'll let you know in advance and we'll sort it out for sunday.

Downloaded this earlier so I'll have to I'll have to pick up some dvd's.

Now to find somewhere to do it. Can't really be jumping up and down in my room for the sound downstairs and the laptop's shite so I can't take it outside. May just have to do it downstairs when my folks are at work.

The tales of just the fitness test are making me nervous. :lol:

just did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit, almost 10 minutes later sweat is still pouring off me in buckets...lay down on bed a few minutes after finishing and the sheet is soaked.

bugger me, watched it last night and thought 'that doesn't look too bad'...the warm up knacks ye then it's onto the hard stuff.

Can't believe I've let myself get this unfit though, all changing now.

just did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit, almost 10 minutes later sweat is still pouring off me in buckets...lay down on bed a few minutes after finishing and the sheet is soaked.

bugger me, watched it last night and thought 'that doesn't look too bad'...the warm up knacks ye then it's onto the hard stuff.

Can't believe I've let myself get this unfit though, all changing now.

I keep a towel with me, always drenched afterwards

I'm doing this. Due to shifts I'm not following the calendar exactly, but doing enough to hopefully see results. Anyone know roughly how many calories are burned in the various workouts?

I'm doing this. Due to shifts I'm not following the calendar exactly, but doing enough to hopefully see results. Anyone know roughly how many calories are burned in the various workouts?

Shawn T reckons each workout should be burning roughly 1,000 calories...:lol:

Reckon it depends how hard you push it!

Completed the 'Cardio and Plylometric(sp)' workout yesterday. I think I was still sweating for a good couple hours after I finished it. The last 6/7 exercises I was completely exhausted and struggled to even get a few reps in each. It was twice as hard as the fitness test.

Got the resistance workout to look forward to now!

Lad at work has just dropped from 17 stone 4 lbs to 16 stone 1 lb in 5 weeks of doing this. he's going to get me a copy. I'll be dead in a week i recon!

Anyone know where to get a copy of this cheaper than £100? Or are the workouts wrote down somewhere. Is it something you could do in the gym on your lunch hour without looking like a tosser?

Back