Infamous - Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to getting this done on extreme now like cos I'm getting bored of it.
I'd probably give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. I just want the stupid twats to release some games.

gets a bit repetitive clearing the districts over and over again by doing the exact same things in each one, a bit of variation would have been nice.

Looking forward to getting this done on extreme now like cos I'm getting bored of it.
I'd probably give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. I just want the stupid twats to release some games.

I wish they bring out games that take a bit longer to complete, infamous and need for speed are good but really short imo considering the price of the games

I wish they bring out games that take a bit longer to complete, infamous and need for speed are good but really short imo considering the price of the games
Just got Black Flag. Hopefully it gives me a bit more to do and some variety.

absolutely shit loads to do on that. just the main story line should take 15-18 hours. if you go for all the side missions and collectibles you could be there a while.
Nice one. Haven't had an AC game for a while. I'm trying to find something to bridge the gap to Watch Dogs cos I can't be arsed with Battlefield any more.

Nice one. Haven't had an AC game for a while. I'm trying to find something to bridge the gap to Watch Dogs cos I can't be arsed with Battlefield any more.

Can't beat the Creed, played them all, and loved every one of them.

Can't beat the Creed, played them all, and loved every one of them.
1 and 2 were very good. Didn't bother with 3 I think. I had Brotherhood (which I didn't really enjoy) and possibly another one.

While it was still a good game I think Black Flag was the one I wasn't too keen on (plot wise), but only for the fact that they seem to have veered off from the actual Assassins Creed games of the past.

Aye, I went to turn the evidence in and it won't let me. Yet when I log in online it seems to suggest I have.
And why is everything linked to bloody Facebook? To upload your PS share footage it has to be done through there too.

you can link it via email not just facebook, go to https://infamouspapertrail.com and register an account, once you've done that link your PSN account and then you can play the paper trail ;)

1 and 2 were very good. Didn't bother with 3 I think. I had Brotherhood (which I didn't really enjoy) and possibly another one.
storyline wise Brotherhood was superb i just hated the tacked on multiplayer, couldnt get away with revelations or 3 as they were f***ing woeful, black flagg was class

Anywhere I can find this for a decent price? Seen Tesco had it for £37 last week with a code but can't find that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back