Infamous - Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
It links to your facebook somehow but I haven't been able to get it to work yet either :confused:
Aye, I went to turn the evidence in and it won't let me. Yet when I log in online it seems to suggest I have.
And why is everything linked to bloody Facebook? To upload your PS share footage it has to be done through there too.

picked it up yesterday morning, sat and played it for about 5 hours, love it, fantastic graphics, had no problems with frame rate either, runs nice and smooth

I got started with it last night. I just put a half hour in and am on a walk to Seattle. It's the best looking game I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to spending some proper time on it tonight.

Torturing myself reading this thread- have brand new ps4 sat a few yards away with infamous bundled in. Waiting a month for my birthday! Can't wait.

Torturing myself reading this thread- have brand new ps4 sat a few yards away with infamous bundled in. Waiting a month for my birthday! Can't wait.
Aww mate I feel for you, my missus (nee f***ing chance) bought my bundle for my birthday but gave me it early. My birthday is in May! Show your missus this post she may give it early if she's nice ;)

The final boss battle is a load of f***ing shit. It can fuck off.

Aww mate I feel for you, my missus (nee f***ing chance) bought my bundle for my birthday but gave me it early. My birthday is in May! Show your missus this post she may give it early if she's nice ;)
Haha, I'm sure my good lady (never) would let me get it out if I pestered her. Trying to blast through my Xbox games anyway. Got a massive backlog.

I thought the final boss wasn't that hard to defeat. finished good play through now playing evil play through on hard difficulty
It's cos I kept dying when she had about an inch of health left. I'm on my evil extreme playthrough now. Hopefully I can manage the bosses alright.

Loving this game, sounds like its kinda short though with people talking about the boss at the end. I've just been rambling around the districts doing the side missions for the moment, havent really touched the main story.
Those secret agent side missions, (the ones with the Walter White logo) are pissing me off though, can't catch the fuckers at all. Got one with a missile but took out about 10 civilians at the same time

Loving this game, sounds like its kinda short though with people talking about the boss at the end. I've just been rambling around the districts doing the side missions for the moment, havent really touched the main story.
Those secret agent side missions, (the ones with the Walter White logo) are pissing me off though, can't catch the fuckers at all. Got one with a missile but took out about 10 civilians at the same time

these are easier when you get the neon power as when aiming it slows them down

Get on a roof and just take your time to look for him. They take one headshot from Neon to kill, as long as you don't spook them you never have to chase.

Looking forward to getting this done on extreme now like cos I'm getting bored of it.
I'd probably give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. I just want the stupid twats to release some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back