Infamous - Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko100

Striker
Anyone else getting this Friday? Really looking forward to this, should be the first glimpse of what the PS4 can really do. Was listening to the suckerpunch guy interviewed on IGN's beyond podcast the other day, sounds like they've really gone to extremes to get everything perfect for this.

hoping Amazon dispatch tomorrow so it arrives Friday, the special edition was just that much cheaper there than over here to make it worthwhile, they were looking for €80 in the shops here!
Just want the special edition for the extra DLC

Can't wait mate, lost count of times I've watched the trailer. It just needs to be here now!

Has anyone pre ordered from Gamestop before? I'm hoping they deliver a day early but I'm not counting on it.

Reviews are in.. good if not spectacular. IGN 8.7, Gamespot 80%, Eurogamer 7/10.

Hmm decisions..

Some very weird reviews out there. I'm reading the review thread on NeoGaf as it updates. Some reviews saying that it looks next gen but doesn't feel next gen. Which sounds ludicrous, frankly. :lol:

Also, there's a Day One patch coming which adds 5 hours of gameplay apparently. Which is also why some of the scores are lower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back