Infamous hardmen of Sunderland

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuggy Purvis contrary to what's been said on here was actually a tough bastard.
As for his "gang" they were basically a set of hangers on who tried to gain "respect" simply by association and were basically a set of soft shites.

To be fair I don't think the likes of the Vincents or Desi pretended to be hard men.

Hudson Dodds, notorious glue sniffer
I'm kidding by the way

16 pages and im not mentioned....ha.
As for Hudson, can't remember if you were there on bunny hill the night he turned up with a bottle of petrol and started acting himself with one of our mutual friends... I ended up bashing him and we all fucked off, only to turn round and he was following us like something from a zombie film...

shit mesel me like

Vince Landa (Vincent Luvaglio) The scariest man i have had the privalige of knowing.
An evil bastard but a gentelman all the same.

Vince Landa (Vincent Luvaglio) The scariest man i have had the privalige of knowing.
An evil bastard but a gentelman all the same.

A good friend of my ex g/f used to work as his secretary at MHG.

Wasn't he implicated in the murders at Easington in some way?

He was convicted of the murder of sibbet in hetton.late 60s i think.
Sibbet was ripping him off, But vince always said he had nothing to do with it.

He was convicted of the murder of sibbet in hetton.late 60s i think.
Sibbet was ripping him off, But vince always said he had nothing to do with it.

It seems that I'd forgotten more than I remembered about where it happened (South Hetton not Easington) and Landa's company was SCS, not MHG - was mixing up its name with the one my ex sister in law worked for in Leeds.

Landa, though, was not convicted of the murder - that was his brother Michael Luvaglio, along with Dennis Stafford.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/crimes-shocked-tyneside-angus-sibbett-1350703

I saw him get kicked to fuck outside of the mill in houghton. And it was fully deserved sinky had been working himself for a couple of hours.
Then decided to pick a young lads phone up and drop it in a pint. The young lad didn't take to kindly and battered him.
It was the most deserved hiding I've seen.

A very similar thing happened in the bar of the Lakeside Club one Sunday afternoon. Sinky asked to borrow a lad's phone to call his mate then denied having it with a smirk on his face when the lad asked for it back. One braying later...

Spuggy Purvis contrary to what's been said on here was actually a tough bastard.
As for his "gang" they were basically a set of hangers on who tried to gain "respect" simply by association and were basically a set of soft shites.

An ex copper I knew told me that Spuggy used to get his beer tokens in a fairground boxing booth, you can't bluff and bluster your way through that.

Last edited:
Once fought Spuggy outside the Grindon Mill. Punched him from pillow to post. Shook hands and that was that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back