Infamous hardmen of Sunderland

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been informed he got 18 month for perverting the course of justice.
He did less than half.

Not saying that you're wrong marra, only that I've been unable to find any reference to it.

There's a fairly detailed account of his life at the link below.

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Ex-...flat-3-weeks/story-12989806-detail/story.html

Came across something else that may interest you.

Apparently, the card playing scene in Get Carter was shot in Dryderdale Hall and the house was, at that time, owned by?

You've guessed it!

Vince Landa!!

http://www.dryderdalehall.com/

Last edited:

Spuggy lives next to me nana in Thorney. Was about 4 or 5 and shouted "Spuggys got a nugget heed" at him, uncle and his pals who will have been 14/15 then left me on a wall to face his wrath hahaha.

Mouse Ryan. Him and his lot were radged back in the day. Likes of will murray and that.

Not necessarily hard, but certainly infamous for being a lunatic in the 90's was Scott Waters.

John Smith was another I remember being a tough bloke

Kevin Young round Pennywell way in the 90s was a tough bloke too, had a very short fuse!

I was told the last time I was home Scott died of cancer of the blood, we all used to knock about together around the leisure centre in the late 70s early 80s, and I can confirm he was slightly unhinged.

Had a pint with him yesterday....aye,hes still a hard man,but a Gentleman
|Where he drinking now? last time I spoke to him was in the Fleece about 3 years ago now. His son Jimmy was a canny lad as well. Never seen him for years though.

I was told the last time I was home Scott died of cancer of the blood, we all used to knock about together around the leisure centre in the late 70s early 80s, and I can confirm he was slightly unhinged.

Yes - a couple of years ago now.

|Where he drinking now? last time I spoke to him was in the Fleece about 3 years ago now. His son Jimmy was a canny lad as well. Never seen him for years though.

|Where he drinking now? last time I spoke to him was in the Fleece about 3 years ago now. His son Jimmy was a canny lad as well. Never seen him for years though.[/QUOTE] Never seen him in a pub in Ryhope for years, see him around going about his business quite a lot, he's nee bother whatsoever.

We had a few in The Dun Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back