Indian vape ban

From the American story but:

"The federal government’s CDC (Centers for Disease Control) says no specific substance or single type of device has been linked to all cases. But in most cases – about 80% – people have said they were using liquids that contained cannabinoid products, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Most of those are said by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which is investigating with the CDC, to also contain a substance called vitamin E acetate. It appears some people may have bought their e-cigarettes or other devices off the street."

So dodgy shit basically.

From the American story but:

"The federal government’s CDC (Centers for Disease Control) says no specific substance or single type of device has been linked to all cases. But in most cases – about 80% – people have said they were using liquids that contained cannabinoid products, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Most of those are said by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which is investigating with the CDC, to also contain a substance called vitamin E acetate. It appears some people may have bought their e-cigarettes or other devices off the street."

So dodgy shit basically.
Yeah I'd heard that, basically just buy licensed stuff. There was probably a bad batch causing those deaths. Doesn't explain the Indian decision. Big tobacco have invested in vaping so even the bribe thing doesn't really make sense

I run marathons for 30 years whilst a smoker.. PBS was 3 hr 10.. Took up vaping 6 months later I ran London in 2 51.. And I was a lot older than my previous pb... So science won't tell us for many decades wheather vaping is safer but by my experience its not so damaging...

I run marathons for 30 years whilst a smoker.. PBS was 3 hr 10.. Took up vaping 6 months later I ran London in 2 51.. And I was a lot older than my previous pb... So science won't tell us for many decades wheather vaping is safer but by my experience its not so damaging...

I vape now and can cycle 30 miles with ease whereas i could hardly walk up a few flights of steps when smoking .

Here's an interesting page from NHS with a video.

As regards to American vape liquid, they add chemicals for smoother tastier vapes but they are carcinogenic and people over there are trying to highlight this.

I remember them wrapped up in red thread :)
I spent a week in India in February and didn’t see a single person shitting in the street.
I spent a year there once and saw it often,last time I was there was last December?Saw it once.Mostly its rural areas out in the fields at dawn,heads everywhere in the crops.
Just remembered theres amnesty bins in Suvarnabhumi airport for vapes,its banned in Thailand as well.

Back