India v England series

Status
Not open for further replies.

India have ruined this series as a competition with their cheating pitch doctoring. Yes there were technical errors in our batting but can you seriously get mad at England for failing to score on that wicket, or the last one at Chennai?
It's sad that they would rather win a game like today than put on a fair contest. Don't know if you read Yuvraj's comment on twitter but if your own past players are critical of the pitch, it's not a good look. The "passionate" Indian fans on there apparently had a go at him , Always preffered Pakistan as a cricket team ;)

Last edited:
Picking out Bairstow, out twice for a king pair, aye its not his fault ffs:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, he even got a reprieve in the 2nd innings and fucked it right up.
here are some ratings
England player ratings v India: Horror show for Bairstow, Pope, Sibley

you know less about cricket than you do about football, which takes some doing like
But he's a King sized bell, soooo...

you seem to dislike him because he wants to be a wicketkeeper so much rather than a batsman

he wants to do that to follow in his father's footsteps

he wants to do that as his father committed suicide and is trying to follow in his legacy with the gloves

maybe think about what thats like

Last edited:
It's sad that they would rather win a game like today than put on a fair contest. Don't know if you read Yuvraj's comment on twitter but if your own past players are critical of the pitch, it's not a good look. The "passionate" Indian fans on there apparently had a go at him , Always preffered Pakistan as a cricket team ;)
They have the shittest fans in cricket, they don't care about the game they just want to see India win at any cost.

They have the shittest fans in cricket, they don't care about the game they just want to see India win at any cost.

I had a quick browse on twitter, and the major answer seems to be, how can it be a bad pitch, one team won by ten wickets.

Not sure how that has any relevance when both teams cant score over 150

You could play in the Sahara desert or on Mars and a team would still win.

I had a quick browse on twitter, and the major answer seems to be, how can it be a bad pitch, one team won by ten wickets.

Not sure how that has any relevance when both teams cant score over 150

You could play in the Sahara desert or on Mars and a team would still win.

I was actually pissed off with Englands effort in the 4th Innings.

I was actually pissed off with Englands effort in the 4th Innings.

No complaints from me, I genuinely dont know how you bat on that, the pitch combined with the hard pink ball, 2 balls landing in the exact same spot, one was turning square, the other was skidding straight on with pace.

England could have got more in first innings, if they'd got 220/230 which is a big ask, they'd have walked the game.

I am honestly not bringing too many judgements on any of the players, I just hope they arent too hit by it long term from it

still believe in Sibley, Crawley and Pope, disapointed with their returns but its been impossible. You just hope their confidence hasn't diminished.

No complaints from me, I genuinely dont know how you bat on that, the pitch combined with the hard pink ball, 2 balls landing in the exact same spot, one was turning square, the other was skidding straight on with pace.

England could have got more in first innings, if they'd got 220/230 which is a big ask, they'd have walked the game.

I am honestly not bringing too many judgements on any of the players, I just hope they arent too hit by it long term from it

still believe in Sibley, Crawley and Pope, disapointed with their returns but its been impossible. You just hope their confidence hasn't diminished.

4th Innings mate, Indians tiny run chase. Was always almost a forlorn hope, but they didn't even try.

4th Innings mate, Indians tiny run chase. Was always almost a forlorn hope, but they didn't even try.

ah sorry got you, yeah maybe right there

They obviously just demoralised by the whole thing

You are probably right, but I just found the whole game absolutely farcical that struggle to get angry at any of the players tbh

If we'd won on that, it would have just been absolute pot luck anyway, someone chancing their arm etc

Bloody hell no cricket today! Just got me thinking I wonder what the Indian TV broadcaster who have probably paid a fortune for the rights to show the cricket think of these pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back