India v England series

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally just did in the post I quoted. It’s right there.

Ive discussed Pope earlier on. You can find the posts

I'm not like, people picking out 1 player, without mentioning both, cant have it both ways

My views on the pitch are very clear, am not blaming any batsman, combined with the preperation,

If you're gonna start picking 1 out for some reason, then the others deserve scrutiny too

I'm not like, people picking out 1 player, without mentioning both, cant have it both ways

My views on the pitch are very clear, am not blaming any batsman, combined with the preperation,

If you're gonna start picking 1 out for some reason, then the others deserve scrutiny too
You just said Pope had no excuses. Literally just said it

My opinion is that Bairstow has been treated shabbily here.

Scheduled for 18 June at the minute, hopefully they push it back a few days

Damn. I was hoping for a week later at least tbh. NZ are playing a test at Edgbaston the week before, surely they need a bit more time to prepare.
Mind it's ridiculous having it here if it's new Zealand Australia, if it's pushed back few days I might be able to go I'm in London for England Czech Republic which is 22nd maybe

Can't really play it down under, it's the middle of winter. There's only here, the Caribbean or the Middle East an option really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back