India v England - 3rd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day but for most parts we didnt play that well. Prior had a nightmare, Monty was under par and the day boiled down to a quality 3 over spell each from Anderson, Swann and Finn. Slightly unfair on Finn who bowled pretty well most of the time. Fielding was quite shoddy.

Thats a very fair assessment but its very encouraging that we can bowl and field below par and still knock a side over in a day in their own back yard.

Bloody hell, I'd hate to be with you when we're losing mate :-O

Funny one you mate:

At lunch "we are going to lose the test match"

Just after lunch you were almost spontaneously combusting with anger over a dubious decision calling them 'Indian c**ts and all that.

And now we were top drawer all day.
I'm delighted with where we are in the match. We were excellent on days 1, 2 and 3 and a bit sloppy today.

Funny one you mate:

Just after lunch you were almost spontaneously combusting with anger over a dubious decision calling them 'Indian c**ts and all that.

I'm delighted with where we are in the match. We were excellent on days 1, 2 and 3 and a bit sloppy today.

Reverse psychology y'see ;)

As for the cheats bit - they are. Few occasions this series they've not walked after being given out. Granted, today it wasn't out. I mean other times. Then there's the whole DRS charade.

Funny one you mate:

Sloppy? We have then 32 for 9. :?:

I think we just got a bit complacent when we got the top order out. Then especially complacent when they were 8 down! As for tomorrow, will be setting the alarm for 3:28am and I reckon it'll all be over for 5! Hopefully!! With an England win!!

I'm eating a curry as I speak as my pre-match meal :lol:

Sloppy? We have then 32 for 9. :?:

Yes - i dont think you must have watched it live. Simple missed stumpings, easy catches being dropped - Panesar bowling nowhere near what he has done. We have played some great cricket to get us where we are but were sloppy yesterday and their shitness has helped us.

Get up!? f***ing soft shite, why not just stay up? Play won't last more than an hour so it's not worth going to bed then getting up again like us real fans ;)

I've had about 12 hours sleep over the last 5 Days, I need all the sleep I can get. I fear I may not live to see the 4th Test otherwise...... :lol:

Anyway, I'm up. 9 balls and 7 minutes to get them out. 41 to win. Jerusalem and all that.

I've had about 12 hours sleep over the last 5 Days, I need all the sleep I can get. I fear I may not live to see the 4th Test otherwise...... :lol:

Anyway, I'm up. 9 balls and 7 minutes to get them out. 41 to win. Jerusalem and all that.

What's ya predicted time to finish marra?I won't get on from work till 4-15.

Why did Cook do that? There's no rush to get the runs at all. I assume he wanted to finish it off in style like we did the last test, but that shot was a bit daft.

:lol:

I've been working nights the last few weeks so seen most of this series, bar the morning sessions, and for some reason I'm still up now to watch this. Sleep is for the weak :lol:

Shocker from Cook....

Trott and Compton in now. Should get to 41 by tea.

Gonna try to bat out the draw

f***ing hell, I'm glad we're not chasing much more than we are. This pitch is starting to do all sorts (nowt to do with either wicket, really though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back