India v England - 3rd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot on decision. No DRS means the 3rd umpire looks at all angles of the dismissal and the correct decision was made. Why Gambir should walk when he hadnt even hit it :roll:

I'm certain he gloved it. But the video didn't run that far. Fuck them anyway. We're getting a lie in tomorrow :lol:

Funny how everyone hates musical instruments at football but the trumpet at the tests is just brilliant :)

Agreed. Although it is a completely different type of atmosphere. I've had a right laugh at some of the stuff he's been playing this morning. When they do that song off the Lion King and that lad sings along it always cracks me up

Agreed. Although it is a completely different type of atmosphere. I've had a right laugh at some of the stuff he's been playing this morning. When they do that song off the Lion King and that lad sings along it always cracks me up

Aye me too. Thought the Indians would give him a close up.

There's a class video of him at the SCG with the Aussies peering over the balcony of the second tier going 'what the fuck'.

Mahatma Ghandi, Sunil Gavaskar, Bishan Bedi, Sourav Ganguly, Shah Rukh Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravi Shastri, Mother Teresa, Anil Kumble, Rudyard Kipling, Virender Sehwag and Mahendra Singh Dhoni can you hear me? CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Your boys have taken one HELL of a BEATING!!

Aye me too. Thought the Indians would give him a close up.

There's a class video of him at the SCG with the Aussies peering over the balcony of the second tier going 'what the fuck'.

They did yesterday for a few seconds. Some of the locals were giving him some funny looks :lol:

This the one you're on about?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoOiScwtzk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoOiScwtzk[/ame]

The TMS commentators having a right laugh that the Sky commentators are going to have to start work at 3:30am for only a couple of overs of play :lol:

Since I put it on at 9 this morning been very disappointed with the the body language of the English fielders going through the motions.

Good day but for most parts we didnt play that well. Prior had a nightmare, Monty was under par and the day boiled down to a quality 3 over spell each from Anderson, Swann and Finn. Slightly unfair on Finn who bowled pretty well most of the time. Fielding was quite shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back