India v England - 3rd Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm laughing but its a nervous laugh....

Jesus wept Bell :eek:

If we didn't win it would an hilariously, but for all the wrong reasons. They're trying to end it in 6 balls. It's a test match on day 5. Block the good balls, hit the bad ones for 4. Surely that's better than giving us all heart attacks

If we didn't win it would an hilariously, but for all the wrong reasons. They're trying to end it in 6 balls. It's a test match on day 5. Block the good balls, hit the bad ones for 4. Surely that's better than giving us all heart attacks

I quite like Botham's idea of reversing the batting order :lol:

Keep bowling those full tosses please :cool:

It's actually worked out nicely in that Bell has got a knock of sorts.

Last edited:
Well played lads, alls well that ends well! I'd like to congratulate the forumistas of this thread for an excellent 5 Days of hard work. *doffs cap*

Right, see you all on Thursday at 4 :cool:

brandon said:
Mahatma Ghandi, Sunil Gavaskar, Bishan Bedi, Sourav Ganguly, Shah Rukh Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravi Shastri, Mother Teresa, Anil Kumble, Rudyard Kipling, Virender Sehwag and Mahendra Singh Dhoni can you hear me? CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Your boys have taken one HELL of a BEATING!!

Mother Theresa was Albanian , they're even more shit at cricket ;)

They're allowed to get excited at the end, well done everyone involved.

Not bad for a team that the SMB was going to completely dsimantle two weeks ago.

She said "By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus."

That'll do for me. If she was still with us I'm sure the selectors would consider her as a replacement for Sachin. I'm claiming her as an Indian, the same way we consider Trott and Pietersen as English ;).

Excellent win and an foreseen turnaround from where we were a couple of weeks ago.

On a side note, why do the England players have a chip on their shoulder RE Sky pundits? Thats Broad and Swann both now had a swipe at ex players. Sky are offering praise all round and theyre still coming out with sly digs

Excellent win and an foreseen turnaround from where we were a couple of weeks ago.

On a side note, why do the England players have a chip on their shoulder RE Sky pundits? Thats Broad and Swann both now had a swipe at ex players. Sky are offering praise all round and theyre still coming out with sly digs

It is a bit unprofessional from the players. Every sportsman in the world cones up against criticism at some point. Youve got to rise above it and prove your point on the field. With regard to the cricket pundits though, the majority of them have played the game - to a high standard too. So they do tend to know what they're talking about. Granted sometimes the pundits may be out of line too, but atleast they've been there and done it to some degree. If say some numpty like Adrian Chiles was briefing you then hou can say "who is this idiot?!".

brandon said:
She said "By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus."

That'll do for me. If she was still with us I'm sure the selectors would consider her as a replacement for Sachin. I'm claiming her as an Indian, the same way we consider Trott and Pietersen as English ;).

Fuck me , A kolpack nun !!

Originally Posted by brandon
Mahatma Ghandi, Sunil Gavaskar, Bishan Bedi, Sourav Ganguly, Shah Rukh Khan, Sachin Tendulkar, Ravi Shastri, Mother Teresa, Anil Kumble, Rudyard Kipling, Virender Sehwag and Mahendra Singh Dhoni can you hear me? CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Your boys have taken one HELL of a BEATING!!

He forgot Kevin Keelan the old Norwich goalie, and I think Felicity Kendall.

At least Swann has made a contribution with runs, catches and wickets. Broad was anonymous in the first 2 tests. The best response to criticism is through performances that make the critic eat their words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back