India tour

I think it also depends how many generations of your family have been in the UK. Pretty sure you had to declare on your visa application if any of your parents or grandparents were born in Pakistan, but not before that.
Absolute piss take mate, British citizens being treated like shit, and what has Knobhead PM said? We'll look into it. Wonder what would happen if it was the other way round, British Indians being refused into Pakistan?
No issues with Rehan Ahmed though also of Pakistani origin.

So strange why Bashir held up.
Rehan is using his visa from last winter irrc, he did his running around last year.

It would be interesting to hear officially what the hold up has been. Total disgrace and shouldn't be tolerated. Fuck all will be done though. BCCICC have all the power and money.
I can't believe he's had to come home to get this sorted. Missing the 1st test and he might have got his 1st cap too. Feel for the lad.

Something has to be done like. This is getting beyond a joke now.

Last edited:

Absolute piss take mate, British citizens being treated like shit, and what has Knobhead PM said? We'll look into it. Wonder what would happen if it was the other way round, British Indians being refused into Pakistan?

Rehan is using his visa from last winter irrc, he did his running around last year.

It would be interesting to hear officially what the hold up has been. Total disgrace and shouldn't be tolerated. Fuck all will be done though. BCCICC have all the power and money.

I can't believe he's had to come home to get this sorted. Missing the 1st test and he might have got his 1st cap too. Feel for the lad.

Something has to be done like. This is getting beyond a joke now.
It's simple, enjoy the trip & at the end of it say see ya, we won't be back! Only way to kill the goose is not feed it!

I know it's lucrative, but countries should refuse to tour India while they're pulling these stunts. Imagine treating anyone like it, let alone a kid, because of where they/their ancestors are from. Vile

Would love it if Bash returns for the second Test and rips through the c*nts. Preferably revealing a Pakistan flag on a t-shirt underneath his whites, Ryan Giggs style

Last edited:
I know it's lucrative, but countries should refuse to tour India while they're pulling these stunts. Imagine treating anyone like it, let alone a kid, because of where they/their ancestors are from. Vile

Would love it if Bash returns for the second Test and rips through the c*nts. Preferably revealing a Pakistan flag on a t-shirt underneath his whites, Ryan Giggs style
Agreed as sport has no morals coupled with the ECB and Cricket Australia being greedy bastards that will never happen.

Rule number one in a team game... Stand up for your team mates and don't allow anyone to take the piss/bully. This is blatant and they have form. Very disappointed with England here, they need to grow a pair, tell them to fuck off and just come home.
If there was any combination I thought would've backed Bash and the team dynamic and said either we're all in or none of us are, it's "Baz and Ben".

Pathetic that they've allowed this.

Rule number one in a team game... Stand up for your team mates and don't allow anyone to take the piss/bully. This is blatant and they have form. Very disappointed with England here, they need to grow a pair, tell them to fuck off and just come home.

The other side to coming home is there's thousands of England followers who have no doubt invested time and a few quid to go over there for the cricket. Would be a bit unfair on them.

Would love to see them return home but the fallout would be a nightmare especially economically for the English game in the long run.
It could be an ongoing issue though as a majority of Englands young professional Asian cricketers are of Pakistani background.

If there was any combination I thought would've backed Bash and the team dynamic and said either we're all in or none of us are, it's "Baz and Ben".

Pathetic that they've allowed this.
Even a strongly worded press release or a news conference would've been a start. It's as if nothing untoward has happened, business as usual.

I share the general view about cricket camaraderie 100%, one for all and all for one. But let's not forget that it's the cricket boards of our countries who are enabling India to get away with this. Whilst not in the same league as the Saffers being ostracised for their apartheid, this has the same hallmarks for me. No bilateral series with Pakistan, not letting any of their players play in the IPL, making visas difficult for 2nd/3rd gen immigrants, the WC disgrace etc etc. It's beyond the pale now. That's not even mentioning the treatment of Muslims in India anarl. Let's call a spade a spade, just because it's brown on brown doesn't make it any less blatant in your face racism.

Sorry, rant over.

If England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan and New Zealand said they weren't going to play series against them again what could India do? There backs would be against the wall! We will only play against each other, West Indies will be ecstatic with the revenue that is generated by English fans. New Zealand likewise with Australia, Pakistan will do well in England & Australia because of the immigrant population! About time the BCCI was taught a lesson, bullies don't win!!

If England, Australia, West Indies, Pakistan and New Zealand said they weren't going to play series against them again what could India do? There backs would be against the wall! We will only play against each other, West Indies will be ecstatic with the revenue that is generated by English fans. New Zealand likewise with Australia, Pakistan will do well in England & Australia because of the immigrant population! About time the BCCI was taught a lesson, bullies don't win!!
It’s not the BCCI mind; it’s the immigration dept

The other side to coming home is there's thousands of England followers who have no doubt invested time and a few quid to go over there for the cricket. Would be a bit unfair on them.
See your point, seen as I'm here, but fuck em anarl. All in or all out. If the tour would be called off because of their obsession with Pakistan, so be it. Seriously threaten to pull out and Bashir would be on the next flight over.

Utterly ridiculous. We should have forced the matches to be moved to Abu Dhabi or somewhere similar if they won't let one of our players into the country. Of course they wouldn't have accepted but need to make a stand. A mentioned, even at the very least a press release about it t calling it out.

If it was football there'd be an outcry and politicians would be all over it

Back