Incident outside Tottenhams ground

Get acquainted with the past 17 pages then give me a shout.
Is the Dalston/Stoke Newington area still decent for pints? I'm down there over the summer for All Points East (shite last time I was there like), haven't been for years. Think I was in f***ing Birthdays last time, the kebab after was tremendous though of course.

Is the Dalston/Stoke Newington area still decent for pints? I'm down there over the summer for All Points East (shite last time I was there like), haven't been for years. Think I was in f***ing Birthdays last time, the kebab after was tremendous though of course.

Stoke Newington has a few good pubs but Dalston, especially Kingsland Road, is shite.

Either go to Church St in Stokey or head to Lower Clapton, Hackney Central or round London Fields/Broadway Market.

Or the breweries in Hackney Wick or Blackhorse Road/Walthamstow.

Stoke Newington has a few good pubs but Dalston, especially Kingsland Road, is shite.

Either go to Church St in Stokey or head to Lower Clapton, Hackney Central or round London Fields/Broadway Market.

Or the breweries in Hackney Wick or Blackhorse Road/Walthamstow.
Ta, we'll be doing that then. I know a few lads who still play for The Gun football team so will have a look in there as well on the way to the park as it's Hackney iirc (unless that is shite now too).

Ta, we'll be doing that then. I know a few lads who still play for The Gun football team so will have a look in there as well on the way to the park as it's Hackney iirc (unless that is shite now too).

Apparently the owner of The Plough in Homerton is a MLF so that might be worth popping in as well.

When they televise Mags matches he makes them write THE SCUM instead of Newcastle on the board outside. Or so the barman said.

Back