Incident at Tate Modern Art Gallery...

I don't think what she posted is anywhere near as stupid as you're making out. Standing (up right) with her feet planted on the floor in case anyone nudges her towards the tracks (accidentally or otherwise) has turned into squatting as if about to go skiing ffs. You're either too stupid to read and comprehend what you've read or you're deliberately twisting it. Either way you seem to be enjoying it which is a bit sad.

The thread is about a lad who got chucked off a roof.
Away man give it a rest.

Away? Eh?

Didn't he fortunately 'only' fall five floors? Horrendous, but I wouldn't expect everyone to die from such a fall. Hope the lad has a horrid time of it in jail.
Yep. Evidently was a French family. Not sure why anyone would consider this to be a good idea. Surely he must have known the chances of the kid dying would be 99%.

Yep. Evidently was a French family. Not sure why anyone would consider this to be a good idea. Surely he must have known the chances of the kid dying would be 99%.

Clearly a wrong un. It'll get linked to something daft like video games no doubt.

Any relevance with people pointing out the poor kid being French? Genuine question in case I've missed something.

Yep, I'm the only one who responded.

I'm guessing that was the intention.

nope the others are being bellends too. When you're taking a similar stance to Duff man (the king of knackers) then you should probably reconsider. Anyway now we've come to the conclusion that standing up right with feet planted isn't anything like squatting on a ski slope we can get back to the thread topic.

I can't fathom out how the 'pusher' can possibly avoid anything other than attempted murder charge and jail time here.

nope the others are being bellends too. When you're taking a similar stance to @duff_man (the king of knackers) then you should probably reconsider. Anyway now we've come to the conclusion that standing up right with feet planted isn't anything like squatting on a ski slope we can get back to the thread topic.

I can't fathom out how the 'pusher' can possibly avoid anything other than attempted murder charge and jail time here.

Keep on the topic of the thread please. @duff_man

Back