Imam called for armed jihad where arena bomber prayed

yeah that was my point. if they all knew and said nowt, then that needs addressing sharpish. if it was going on out of earshot/sight of the main congregation, then they literally have no idea.
The good thing is, is that there has been an investigation and hopefully it will make other extremists think twice about hate preaching in Mosques.

mosques have more than one room, right? so hypothetically speaking, the radical bullshit may not have been carried out in front of the entire congregation yeah? which would explain why the majority of visitors had no idea that it was going on, and therefore couldn't report it. like if there's a load of criminals dealing drugs in a pub in the 'back room'. 80 year old David who sups 5 pints of John Smiths and goes home has no idea that the lads out back are flogging kilos of gear to their associates :lol:
Yes. Imams give sermons just to a few people. They don't like people hearing them. Especially not in a mosque.

A very valid point.
It wasn't really a valid point.
If the loner who goes on to commit murder had been told to commit murder by a leader of his church then it would be a valid point. Saying a Killer who Just happens to be a Christian is a comparison with what this thread is about is daft rather than valid.

Another day and another example of how the Muslim culture is completely at odds with ours.

Let’s build more mosques though for the imams to stir up more of this hate for a country they CHOOSE to live in.

Yes. Imams give sermons just to a few people. They don't like people hearing them. Especially not in a mosque.
no you facetious cock end. there are plenty occasions where more than one congregation takes place. for example, the christian church, where they have sunday morning, sunday night and most do a wednesday night. I used to go to my local church on a sunday night because i played rugby on a sunday morning, and it was a different group of people that went on a sunday morning.

not every muslim attends mosque for every prayer of the day. the vast majority of muslims attend once a week for jummah on a friday.

no you facetious cock end. there are plenty occasions where more than one congregation takes place. for example, the christian church, where they have sunday morning, sunday night and most do a wednesday night. I used to go to my local church on a sunday night because i played rugby on a sunday morning, and it was a different group of people that went on a sunday morning.

not every muslim attends mosque for every prayer of the day. the vast majority of muslims attend once a week for jummah on a friday.
Do you think he only spoke about armed jihad at certain times if the week?

Go on. You know you want to.
Nah. I find it funny that the Muslim haters who are hysterical about the UK becoming some Islamic state are usually all for hanging and torturing people who have committed certain crimes.

I'm pretty glad we live in a country as advanced as we do. I would fancy my chances with our justice system over 99% of the rest of the world.

Back