Imam called for armed jihad where arena bomber prayed

Depending on the congregation he may well have adjusted his tone. I don't know, I've never been to that mosque and i don't intend on doing so.
Reckon one day a week he said stone adulterers the next he went chill out everyone? Or maybe it was armed jihad fridays... true believers of the book only.

Not on Sunday anyway, that's reserved for handing out vile literature to Christians
Thanks to the new testament and the reformation Christianity isn't in the same league as mo and co.

Last edited:
It wasn't really a valid point.
If the loner who goes on to commit murder had been told to commit murder by a leader of his church then it would be a valid point. Saying a Killer who Just happens to be a Christian is a comparison with what this thread is about is daft rather than valid.

Nah, it was a very valid point as no one knows if he even listened to the preacher.

no you facetious cock end.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Do you think he only spoke about armed jihad at certain times if the week?
Armed jihadi Tuesday no doubt. A bit like pancake Tuesday but every week and without pancakes:)

Nah, it was a very valid point as no one knows if he even listened to the preacher.

:lol::lol::lol:
I forgot about the possibility of it being a massive coincidence and he just did it off his own bat. The preacher preaches kill, one of his congregation kill, but he might not have heard him. Ok I can buy that.

Last edited:
Armed jihadi Tuesday no doubt. A bit like pancake Tuesday but every week and without pancakes:)

I forgot about the possibility of it being a massive coincidence and he just did it off his own bat. The preacher preaches kill, one of his congregation kill, but he might not have heard him. Ok I can buy that.

Exactly. Especially as loads have done similar without ever attending a mosque.

Awwww maaaaannnnn.

Reckon one day a week he said stone adulterers the next he went chill out everyone? Or maybe it was armed jihad fridays... true believers of the book only.

Thanks to the new testament and the reformation Christianity isn't in the same league as mo and co.
Met this girl on Monday
Called for jihad on Tuesday
Wearing a hijab by Wednesday
Stoning her to death all Thursday Friday and Saturday
We chilled on Sunday

Exactly. Especially as loads have done similar without ever attending a mosque.
I'm sure they have but this one did attend a mosque where a preacher was preaching hatred. You can try and defend this imam or argue for the sake of it but you have to be pretty naive to think that this jihadi didn't hear the preacher and just acted on his own accord. Actually naive doesn't cover it, gullible maybe. Me personally, if something is brown and smells like shit I don't think that it's chocolate.

Last edited:
I’m a bit confused here, I have listened to the video and the Gadgie doesn’t mentioned an armed attack on anyone.

Some bloke reckons he knows what some dude means, but to be fair he could be a Daily Mail reader being interviewed, and it’s just the thoughts of someone else, or am I missing something?

Seen this last night, at least it has come to light and there were Muslim experts on who listened to what had been said and confirmed and condoned the Imams words, now hopefully we'll see some action taken by that particular mosque.
Not one person from that mosque reported him.

The thing is I am left wing but the philosophical backflips and knots that some of the left tie themself up in to be seen to be in support of Islam is utterly ridiculous. It has a largely misogynistic and somewhat bizarre worldview and is in no way aligned with the forward thinking social democratic ideology that is part of todays left wing parties.
I view it ideologically equivalent to fundamentalist christianity in that it is mostly out of step with modern secular society. Yes there MAY be some nutball christian preacher somwhere preaching holy war but there are a lot less of them and they are a lot less dangerous.

You missed the point. Again. So let me spell it out

I think I speak for all of the left wing snowflakes on here when I say

- no one pretends that radical Islam isn’t a problem
- no one supports terrorism
- no one would ever condone hate speech
- no one supports the rights of grooming gangs

Got it? Good

However, you will be picked up on your inane ramblings and your support for a man who

- is a career criminal, a football hooligan and a f***ing bigot
- who hasn’t made one change to anything. Apart from building the cult around him

You see that denouncing the EDL and the like is not the same as supporting terrorists or grooming gangs right? You see that nuance?
I dislike Tommy as much as islamic thinking, I generally mistrust all religions but cant stand the whole Britain first type rhetoric either.

The world would be a whole lot safer without all this god bothering shite.

Last edited:

Back