Im done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
Not sure why you feel the need to advertise bailing on the club at their lowest hour tbh.

And "my family dont need the heartache" :lol:Piss off man.

Be a few posts like this though over next few months. They're basically posts to try and justify to themselves that it's ok they're walking out on their team.

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.

Fannytastic.....

Fookin man up for Fooks sake.....we are Blunders....

I'll be at the next game enjoying me beer & hopefully seeing us turn this around, can't honestly see it happening though that's never stopped me in the past, we will be in for more shit before it gets better.

Bought a ticket for the Gillingham game, so it’s the last time, have been saying that for 40 year, just can’t help getting out the habit. Don’t blame anyone who can kick the habit mind.

Bought a ticket for the Gillingham game, so it’s the last time, have been saying that for 40 year, just can’t help getting out the habit. Don’t blame anyone who can kick the habit mind.
I dont blame people for having had enough. It's awful to watch. But what I cant stand is the I'm not going back until Murray/short/donald/parkinson/ moyes/grayson/wilkinson etc have gone.

They're desperate to find a reason to justify that their non attendance is almost done for the good of the club. They're not going because the football is shit. Just say that.

And make no mistake those staying away are massively harming our chances of getting back up.

Sunderlands like your kid man. Say they get with a shit partner who treats them like crap for years and years, you do your best for them, support them all you can, love them unconditionally. You don't at their lowest or weakest point when they need you most say 'nah I'm done...this is too much for me'. You're never done.

What about if you've bought a season ticket and are staying away? I'm picking and choosing at the minute, it's more about a day on the drink with mates now, football is shite
I'm probably more about next season mate and the expected exodus. Our income is now heavily reliant on our crowds. With our academy a big reduction in season ticket sales will cripple us.

I'm the same mind. All about the social side these days. Football is shite. Got to get your enjoyment from somewhere!

IF we ever return to the top flight it would be difficult to explain how our crowds dipped to 20k yet we’re by far the greatest fans that the world has ever seen etc.

To be fair as we were beating Charlton 2-1 last season in the third division for what was then only the second season in our history, we were chanting how we were by far the greatest team the world had ever seen......

Anyone that starts a I’m finished thread deserves all of the shite that comes their way
If you’re a loyal supporter you will have a groan & still go
If you’ve had enough & have been a regular then fair dos
However there’s still a club to support
Shut the door on your way out
Am with you mate but bloody hell am struggling really struggling. Will keep ploughing on of course but Jesus wept it’s hard.

Some Trivento Malbec will sort you out man. Just down it like pint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back