Im done!!!

kwillhen

Midfield
After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.

Must admit I’ve been thinking the same. I don’t be throwing the towel in yet but the Burton game was the first home league game I’ve missed out of choice for years. Watching it on dodgy box, couldn’t even get excited when we took the lead as I knew it would be short lived. Will probably go back in January but they’ve really sickened me. It’s the fact that despite being in league one we are in a situation AGAIN whereby players down tools. It’s despicable.

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
There’s loads like you mate including me I’ve offered my season ticket away for free, the crowds already dwindling, Del Boy and Rodney will be off as they’re relying on 30k crowds,

Back