Im done!!!

If people don’t want to go, just don’t go. I honestly don’t know why folk are so keen to seek attention.

Mind I hope that those that do walk away, stay away when things improve. Hopefully they will be replaced and won’t come on forums like this bitching about tickets etc. Nowt worse than a sob story when people are scrambling round for tickets

..to see another Wemberleee defeat like?

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
I'm done anarl mate, stopped watching it, even forget who they are playing these days, absolute rubbish. I'm not wasting my money to watch this lot, the die hard supporters will go regardless and that's upto them but if they have money to burn on shite let them.

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
You can be a paper supporter for a while when the life comes back to the club please come back......

Not looking forward to Boxing Day ;)

The cold weather, the pissing rain, and long ball to Wyke HOOF!!, :lol: :lol:, Max Power thinking he's the next Gerrard without the class that is.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back