I'm a right knacker me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

This thread reminds me of when Elsey posted the picture of B£nts boarding pass and someone from here went to Ponteland to meet the plane and posted pics of him arriving.
If by some act of god he gets to the correct country and then to Heathrow, and manages to get on the next flight, we need someone to get to Ponteland to post up just how f***ing trashed he is...

This thread reminds me of when Elsey posted the picture of B£nts boarding pass and someone from here went to Ponteland to meet the plane and posted pics of him arriving.
If by some act of god he gets to the correct country and then to Heathrow, and manages to get on the next flight, we need someone to get to Ponteland to post up just how f***ing trashed he is...

Great idea.... Must be someone around Ponteland

This!

That'd be class, gotta be done.

Mint this like :lol:

Just turn up holding a sign saying "Nee Onions Mate", sorted.

The flight he was supposed to be on landed at Heathrow at 13:26.

He's either fell asleep on the shitter; been locked up for trying to get one of the trolly dollies into the loo for a quick scuttle; fell down the steps pittled on the way off and knocked himself spark out, or went for a lie down on the belt waiting for his luggage, and ended up back in the cargo hold heading back to Stockholm.

My money is on the latter.

The flight he was supposed to be on landed at Heathrow at 13:26.

He's either fell asleep on the shitter; been locked up for trying to get one of the trolly dollies into the loo for a quick scuttle; fell down the steps pittled on the way off and knocked himself spark out, or went for a lie down on the belt waiting for his luggage, and ended up back in the cargo hold heading back to Stockholm.

My money is on the latter.
13:50 the baa webistesays but landed early

13:50 RJ3010 STOCKHOLM LANDED 13:26 Terminal five

don't know what the RJ fligth code is.. it threw me.. was looking for a BA code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back