I'm a Huawei guy

Get yourself a really nice phone case and have "SAMSUNG" stencilled on the back. People will take you seriously when they think you have a top class phone.

The fact that you think someone would be insecure about a phone is what’s hilarious about android users.

Frankly I don’t care about my phone, I’ve got an XS and my work pays for it. So it doesn’t cost me a penny. I think it’s hilarious how defensive Android users are about their phones, and they are invariably sad old men.

With Apple wouldn't it be iNsecure?

Switched from a series of Samsung galaxies to a P20 Pro a few months back and it's a corking phone. Battery life on it is brilliant.

If we all had the same phone, then things would be dire. I have had i phones, Samsung Note 3 and 4 and recently moved to a One-plus mobile. i buy a phone to suit me and no one else after all it is my opinion that matters to me. Your quite

welcome to share your opinion and will I take any notice Err, "No". I buy Android because I can control what I install and if I mess the phone up, the obviously no one,s fault but my own. Am I a scatter Err no. Am I a fat bastard yes, all 10 stone

11 lbs of me wet! :lol::lol::lol:

Not bad, but better Android's around for that price.
Had it 2mths, had a couple of security patch updates, up to Nov patch now, Pie is due for roll out on the Nokia 8 this month, it's only got 64gb internal but I've got a 64gb card in it, dual SIM, only paid £200 for it, it is overpriced at the rrp of £400 though. Had a few Nokia's before they went down, GMD global seem to be doing a good job with Nokia.

What if you dont want android or iOS?
Get a Nokia 3310 go old skool :lol:

Had it 2mths, had a couple of security patch updates, up to Nov patch now, Pie is due for roll out on the Nokia 8 this month, it's only got 64gb internal but I've got a 64gb card in it, dual SIM, only paid £200 for it, it is overpriced at the rrp of £400 though. Had a few Nokia's before they went down, GMD global seem to be doing a good job with Nokia.

Get a Nokia 3310 go old skool :lol:
My Android is 64gb + 4gb, that's now pretty much the benchmark it seems, as long as you can add a card it should never be a problem. Your spec is slightly better than mine overall, but for £145 including solid screen protectors and case, I'm well happy.
Android 8.0 here is smooth running and it's great having stock android.

Back