I'm a Huawei guy

Big Cat

Winger
Got a new phone today. Went in the shop looking to get a Google Pixel 3 XL and the guy in the shop couldn't have been more of an arse in putting me off buying one. Was dead set on it too.

Anyway, it was between that and the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Opted for the Huawei and after spending all afternoon on it I'm sold that I made the right decision. Amazing bit of kit.

Anyone else on here got one? Any tips or tricks I should know?

I got one last week after the other thread on here. I love it :cool:

The only niggly thing is it was glitchy when I was casting a stream onto my TV last night with chromecast. It kept disconnecting after a few minutes and I'd have to stop casting and restart the stream. Not looked into how to fix that properly mind as I was tired last night and couldn't be arsed faffing around.

I got one last week after the other thread on here. I love it :cool:

The only niggly thing is it was glitchy when I was casting a stream onto my TV last night with chromecast. It kept disconnecting after a few minutes and I'd have to stop casting and restart the stream. Not looked into how to fix that properly mind as I was tired last night and couldn't be arsed faffing around.
I'll have to give it a try, moving from Pixel 1 to this means I'll not be able cast my whole screen straight to the TV.

Saying that I still have my Pixel so might use it specifically for that.

Got a new phone today. Went in the shop looking to get a Google Pixel 3 XL and the guy in the shop couldn't have been more of an arse in putting me off buying one. Was dead set on it too.

Anyway, it was between that and the Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Opted for the Huawei and after spending all afternoon on it I'm sold that I made the right decision. Amazing bit of kit.

Huawei the lads.

Logon or register to see this image

Back